• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Punishment

This is the kind of thing that should ban them from the govt. contracting business. And we civi's should ban them for f'ing with our operators. Never seems to be any meaningful punishment for screwing the govt.

Yeah, your right about that. Only this time, I like the product...hahahaha but still, they should be banned from doing business with the same type of products. It just burns my gut that these companies screw the government, but it is because they know they can get away with it, with very little if any consequences. Think back during the 80's if you remember, a guy named Michael Milken, he INVENTED Junk Bonds, paid a BILLION, thats right...a BILLIONdollar fine, did a few years in prison, walked out, and still lived the high life because he camped $250,000,000 in his wife's name. Hmmmm I'll give you a few years in CAMP FED, and let me keep a hundred million or so...Noooooo problem here :D

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I still can't get over that....A BILLION DOLLAR FINE man oh man...hahahahaha he wrote a check for it...a billion, hmm...that is....one thousand million....:-)

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Will they acknowledge receipt of your sight? I sent mine the day after the blizzard hit and haven't heard anything. Tracking confirmed delivery, but not eotech.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I saw that Bass Pro Shops is still selling the EOTech line. I got in a conversation with another guy waiting there and he hadn't heard about the lawsuit or returns. I just shrugged when he said, "Well, they must have fixed it or they wouldn't be selling them."

I'm guessing places like Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's must have a pretty significant inventory of these. I wonder how many folks buy one now without ever googling EOTech?

Immersion

You have that power too
    Oct 10, 2013
    Libtardistan
    ?? I wondered when you shipped your Eotech to them?

I shipped mine 12/23. Still no check.

Oh sorry I misread your post. I sent mine in on 12/11/15.

Shipped: 12/11/15

Check received: 2/12/16

So 63 days or ~ 2 months, 1 day excluding end date.

More than likely you're going to get your check shortly, but nonetheless they're definitely being sent out. Hang in there!

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    Are they asking for anyway to prove the price you paid? The reason I ask is because I bought one second hand a little while back so obviously don't have a receipt or anything like that.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    My check arrived today! They received my 512 on December 7th. I received an email from them letting me know they received it on January 15th. Check arrived today.

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    I received my check yesterday. Sent in Dec 7, 2015, Delivered Dec 9, 2015. I got the Jan 15, 2016 "your refund is approved...standby for your check" e-mail and less than 30 days later, check in hand.
    A little over 2 months from sending in to getting a check is pretty good.

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Really glad to hear you guys getting checks. I wasn't feeling so sure Eotech would actually get to that point. I was also worried they would run out of money. Good on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom