• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    I can ship to another FFL if that will help for you folks out West...maybe $$$ extra for shipping but then you will need to pay the transfer for the other dealer which may be more than the $20 I'm charging so figure out which is cheaper. I'm trying to help you guys so let me know.

Joe

DID we get any bulk price on their stripped flat top?
    Thanks Joe,
    I will be in for 2 shipped to Gun Connection
    I may be in for more depending on what a friend wants

Last edited:

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    These lowers are NOT going to be engraved with the MDShooters.com logo. Just the standard manufacturer's information/logo. http://www.lrbarms.com/m15sareceivers.html

Thanks for clarifying that, for some reason I was under the impression they would have the MD Shooters logo engraved on the right side of the receiver.

then why would the thread be titled md shooters ar15 lower receivers?
    i don't want another lower unless its got the md logo, if this is just another group buy for basic ar lowers than take me off the list.

Ah, the title... that's where I got the idea it would have the logo.

oops i think/hope you just meant the pics in the link....

Eh, I think after re-reading it all now, this is just a group buy for cheap lowers.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    If you want the md shooters round logo, you can ship it to Orion and its about 75 bucks a receiver.

If you want the shield/coat of arms logo i think hartford engraving did that....

I tried to set up a buy on the round logos awhile ago, bit people just wanted the receivers not the engraving. if you are interested, get the LRB reciever and we can arrange to send a few out. Just drop me a PM.

Last edited:
    I can ship to another FFL if that will help for you folks out West...maybe $$$ extra for shipping but then you will need to pay the transfer for the other dealer which may be more than the $20 I'm charging so figure out which is cheaper. I'm trying to help you guys so let me know.

Joe

DID we get any bulk price on their stripped flat top?

Guys,

I have no intention of double shipping to Balt area dealers. I meant (and I guess I should have defined "West") an FFL in Hagerstown or farther West so the members out there can take advantage of the offer....thinking <10 total.

What I will do is pick a date and time after the lowers arrive where I can set up, maybe in the Linthicum Library or similar location, and bring a stack of forms for everyone to fill out, get your money and submit the forms to MSP so when they are approved, you will only need to come to my shop once to pick up your lower(s). I have done this before for other groups and I can do it again if it helps.

I can't make it any easier!!

Joe

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Guys,

I have no intention of double shipping to Balt area dealers. I meant (and I guess I should have defined "West") an FFL in Hagerstown or farther West so the members out there can take advantage of the offer....thinking <10 total.

What I will do is pick a date and time after the lowers arrive where I can set up, maybe in the Linthicum Library or similar location, and bring a stack of forms for everyone to fill out, get your money and submit the forms to MSP so when they are approved, you will only need to come to my shop once to pick up your lower(s). I have done this before for other groups and I can do it again if it helps.

Joe

That's incredibly generous of you Joe. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. I'm just barely on the other side of the bridge from you.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Guys,

Joe

Ok that works thanks

That's incredibly generous of you Joe. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. I'm just barely on the other side of the bridge from you.

Spot,

Thanks alot!! I'll keep the offer in mind. You need to stop by and say hi some day.

My wife is pretty well trained from the old days when we had a gun shop in Alaska. It will probably cost me crab cakes at G&M when we are done, but there is always a cost associated with spousal assistance!

Keep that mag full.......

Joe

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Spot,

Thanks alot!! I'll keep the offer in mind. You need to stop by and say hi some day.

My wife is pretty well trained from the old days when we had a gun shop in Alaska. It will probably cost me crab cakes at G&M when we are done, but there is always a cost associated with spousal assistance!

Keep that mag full.......

Joe

Anytime you can be 'convinced" to go for some G&M crabcakes is a good thing. I used to take clients there for lunch all the time. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom