• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Please up my order from one (1) to two (2) lowers.

Thanks for everyones help in making this happen.

-Boxcab

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    This is a great way to inflate so called "assault weapons" sales. The state doesn't distinguish between a little piece of metal and a full "assault" rifle.

Strength comes in numbers

For $113 each we should be ordering at least 150 of these things. :D

repair-man

Mar 27, 2007
    SW MD
    Please put me down for 1. :)

I'm also interested in meeting in Linthicum or some place on the westside to do paperwork. That'd be awesome.

Also, can anyone tell me anything about Harford engraving? Can you give them a vector file of what you want engraved on a lower? Anyone get any lowers done? Got pics? :D

-Mike

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    Well I would like 2 please. I live at the shore .So, I am going to need to drive to the Baltimore area to fill out papers and then to pick up?

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    If there is anyone else from the OC or salisbury area interrested maybe we can car pool.
    Or not . I'll go any way. My son lives in the Charmed city . I don't know my way around up there .

Darkknight

Mar 22, 2008
    Parsonsburg, md
    Well I would like 2 please. I live at the shore .So, I am going to need to drive to the Baltimore area to fill out papers and then to pick up?

Corsica coatings is actually in Centreville on the shore and yes you have to make two trips. One for the paper work and the second to actually pick it up.

If there is anyone else from the OC or salisbury area interrested maybe we can car pool.
    Or not . I'll go any way. My son lives in the Charmed city . I don't know my way around up there .

Iam in parsonsburg, we could probably work out a carpool between us and anyone else in the area that needs a ride.

:shrug::shrug::shrug:
    I assume you can get more than one at a time ?

My understanding is that you could purchase 2 and then you would have to wait 60 days to buy another regulated firearm or if you have the Collector status you could buy as many as your wallet will allow.

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    Corsica coatings is actually in Centreville on the shore and yes you have to make two trips. One for the paper work and the second to actually pick it up

Iam in parsonsburg, we could probably work out a carpool between us and anyone else in the area that needs a ride.
    :D:D:D
    Hey thats great ! I thought Centreville was near Baltimore. I live in Bishopville, if you want to split the trip. Just send me a message and we can figure it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom