• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Please delete only the personal pictures.

Not touching it, as it isn't my property.
    I let my neighbor (hunter's uncle) know I was back there. They will not be surprised to see me on the camera.
    Once again, I didn't want trouble for the hunters or anyone around the area. I felt (falsely) telling my neighbor the DNR was poking around would be the best way to end this without criminal records or anger among each other. Yes, I lied, but feel it was in everyone's best interest.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Not touching it, as it isn't my property.
    I let my neighbor (hunter's uncle) know I was back there. They will not be surprised to see me on the camera.
    Once again, I didn't want trouble for the hunters or anyone around the area. I felt (falsely) telling my neighbor the DNR was poking around would be the best way to end this without criminal records or anger among each other. Yes, I lied, but feel it was in everyone's best interest.

You might want to post your property, it can be legally done with blue paint strips on trees. Check the DNR website for the dimensions and placement to make it legal then they would need your written permission for your land and couldn't say I thought the line was over there. Some neighbors might want to do the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom