• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    I guess I've done enough lurking so it's time to speak up! I've really had my eyes opened by joining this community. I don't even own any firearms yet (looking to fix that problem soon, of course), all I wanted to get out of joining was to find a local range so I can put holes in paper.

Mission accomplished, and along the way I've discovered that my beloved home state of Maryland really would rather not allow me to purchase the firearms of my choice, and frowns on me using them to protect myself, my family, or anyone else who might need protection. I've learned that my 2A rights are under attack, but thank God it isn't too late to do something about it. I'm glad to see so many people who are intelligent enough to beat the legal system at it's own game, and it looks like some legal cases are being decided the right way.

In any event, I look forward to meeting some of you around St. Mary's, and possibly Cecil too. Cecil is my home county and I visit every few months. I'm trying to relieve my dad of a .30-30 that he hasn't used in 20 years and take it to Elk Neck sometime soon. I'm also in the market for a pistol and will be looking for advice/suggestions from you folks.

PGTMG

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    Welcome 30-30 is a very underated round in my opinion. I would suggest a 22 pistol in either Ruger or Browning.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Welcome to the forum. :)

Mark, Chandra and Bobby at Accurate Guns and Ammo in Loveville would be a great start to get some hands-on gun shopping. Very friendly and right around the corner from you.:thumbsup:

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's

Thanks, I saw that thread and I'm trying to figure out if I can make it. I might be out of town that weekend. If I'm not, I have every intention of joining the fun.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Mark, Chandra and Bobby at Accurate Guns and Ammo in Loveville would be a great start to get some hands-on gun shopping. Very friendly and right around the corner from you.:thumbsup:

Paying them a visit is on my to-do list.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 53