• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Exactly what FPS said. Mine has digested everything I have fed it. Shoots better than me by far. Light weight, feels great in the hand, smooth trigger. Get one!

Leeann

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    Edgewater
    The guy I bought the Heritage from yesterday warned me that it probably would be next Wednesday before he had the papers back. Apparently MSP had one person die and one person retire recently so they're a little short-handed.

Shooter410

southpaw
    Apr 16, 2011
    ForWonOh
    I have an FNX 9mm and its by far my favorite 9mm I have shot. Great ergo, 17 rd. mags, ambi, nice big dot sights, easy to clean/maintain.

I have over 1500 rds thru mine and there is very litte wear whatsoever. Feed ramps are still mirror as is the barrel. Slide has very litte marring...

The FNP is essentially the same gun. I would buy it!

Doc TH

Oct 3, 2008
    Rockville
    FN

FHP9 and 9M are excellent SA pistols.
    Reliable and accurate w. good triggers for DA/SA guns.
    See the Nutnfancy You Tube review of the FNP where he calls it "a Sig for less".

voand7

Oct 19, 2011
    FNP-9... Great... AS LONG AS IT NEVER NEEDS TO GO TO THE FNH SERVICE CENTER

I bought one 2 months ago, I fired my buddies on a couple of occations and I like the feel and I love the trigger pull... but buying one was probably my first mistake. Maybe I was unlucky on this one... my buddy has 2 and they're both great but for me it's been a nightmare. The week that I bought it I took it to the range... first 5 rounds ejected straight back at the bridge of my nose... changed to another brand of ammo and fired 4 more rounds, same ejection problem. So I contacted the FNH Service Center and sent it in for repair... what I got back was a problem... the slide has a bunch of nicks and dings. So I contacted the FNH Service Center and was told to send the gun again for evaluation... I got the call today from "Jeff" in the Service Center... he said the gun functions properly... I complained that it is nicked and dinged... his response was "do you want a gun that works or one that looks pretty, because we make tactical weapons for the military not pretty guns. Your gun will be shipped back "as is - no repair needed." He went on to explain that any gun that needs gunsmithing or test firing is going to get nicks and dings. I asked him to replace the slide with a new one since they caused the "cosmetic damage"... his response was "I am not going to waste a new slide on gun that is functioning properly." I'm definitely not pleased so I've put in a couple of calls to Dave Frimml - the Service Center Manager but I haven't received a return call from him. So tomorrow I'll give Dave Frimml another call and if I can't get a response then I'll try Corporate but from what I heard from my Customer Service inquirey is that Corporate is only going to refer me back to the Service Center... GREAT!!! So if I sound a bit negative about FNH... I am! I get the feeling that this is not going to get resolved... and then this will be going to small claims court... and regardless of whether I win or lose I will probably never buy another product from FNH. I will post an update if I can get this resolved through FNH or after the court date and ruling. Semper Fi

January 4th, 2012... Well, Dave Frimml never did return any calls or emails so I ended up going through FNH corporate to get this situation resolved. Corporate became the go between because the service center basicly lied, saying that I didn't reply to their emails or phone calls and yet they couldn't produce any records of sent emails but I had all the one's that I had sent to them so FNH corporate apologized and sent me a refund for 100% of the purchase including the $25 cost for the "handgun safety certificate". If you ever have to deal with FNH corporate they're very pleasant to deal with, especially Tommy Thacker, he was willing to listen to my problem and help me to get the problem resolved, if it wasn't for him I'd still be waiting on Dave Frimml. If you get the impression that I don't care for Dave then you'd be 100% correct... I despise liars and when you get Dave's right hand man Jeff involved then it becomes one of those situations where "one lies and the other one swears to it". As far as the FNP 9 goes, I think it's a good pistol with a great feel but as I said earliar I don't think I'll buy another FNH gun unless Dave Frimml leaves the company because I don't ever want to deal with the FNH Sevice Center or him ever again... "I despise liars and Dave Frimml is a liar"... and that's the truth. Semper Fi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom