• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If I ever found myself in a full on Alamo situation, my battle sidearm would look like this
    CFTl7RuWoAE-QoX.png

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I love my 1911 it is truly touched by the hand of god through John M Browning.

I have given this much thought over the last year I have come to the conclusion that in my perfect world I would kit up with a trusted colt 1911 series 70 on my side and a m1a on my shoulder but this is not a perfect world........

I have come to the conclusion a Glock 17 is the right choice for me. If my honesty on this offends anyone please feel free to suck my sack.

I love a 45 and 10mm but, depending on the situation I would more then likely be the odd man out for resupplying ammo. 9mm is the most common handgun ammo on the planet. Nato, law enforcement , security contractors, majority of American gun owners have and use 9mm.
    If I need ammo chances are good I can scrounge it up some where.
    The Glock, Yes I am saying this, Is a strong battle tested platform, it offers 17 rounds in a standard mag. all good stuff to me.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I have given this much thought over the last year I have come to the conclusion that in my perfect world I would kit up with a trusted colt 1911 series 70 on my side and a m1a on my shoulder but this is not a perfect world........

I have come to the conclusion a Glock 17 is the right choice for me. If my honesty on this offends anyone please feel free to suck my sack.

Shun! Shun the non-believer!

I love a 45 and 10mm but, depending on the situation I would more then likely be the odd man out for resupplying ammo.

I look at it as I will, in all likelihood, not be asked for ammunition by anyone else if I'm pimpin' a 10mm.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    "Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This thing will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me. " -- Blain (slightly altered by me. :D )

600px-PredatorM134handheld-14.jpg

Tim460

May 22, 2010
    Baltimore Co.
    G17. Wish i was allowed to carry mine at work over my issued G22.

I own several Sig's and an XDM but my 17 is my favorite handgun to shoot (outside of my vaquero but that's not practical).

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    CZ 52--if it hits as hard as it kicks.

Colt King Cobra--if you don't need to spray the area.

US&S 1911--for old times sake...my duty weapon.

M1A--for the longer, stronger shots.

Pendragon

2nd U.S. Cavalry Veteran
    Sep 20, 2011
    Edgewood, MD
    In my time in the U.S. Army I carried the M1911A1 and later transitioned to the M9. Between those two I preferred the M1911A1.
    Since leaving the Army I have been issued the Beretta 92FS, Glock 22 and the Smith and Wesson M&P 9. Of those weapons I preferred the Glock 22.
    My current job gives me the choice to carry my own weapon or the issued SW M&P9. My Glock 21, Gen3 is what I carry. I am far more accurate with my Glock 21 than I am with any other pistol that I own (HK USP45 & SiG P220). I have recently acquired a Glock 17 Gen4, but have not yet shot a qualification course. Depending on how well I do, the Glock 17 might be the new carry weapon. . Not a fan-boy by any stretch. I carry what I shoot the best.

Feb 28, 2013

I love a 45 and 10mm but, depending on the situation I would more then likely be the odd man out for resupplying ammo. 9mm is the most common handgun ammo on the planet. Nato, law enforcement , security contractors, majority of American gun owners have and use 9mm.
    The Glock, Yes I am saying this, Is a strong battle tested platform, it offers 17 rounds in a standard mag. all good stuff to me.

I must say I'm offended by the vulgarity in this post. :innocent0

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom