You know why they sell Jerkey at Shows....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    ....because with nazi crap and turquoise crap you truly have a crap trifecta? :lol2:

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    That must be why you don't mess with the Sasquatch... :D

Seriously though, I wonder what caused the blast though

However, to answer your initial question, I think that jerky is sold because it, like any weapon, is very manly... Refer to the alphabet of manliness section:
    J is for Beef Jerky-
    "If someone invented a way to package sex and put it into your mouth, it would taste like beef jerky"
    "If there's a food out there that's manlier than strips of flesh ripped from an animal's ribs, cured, smoked, and flavored so it can be slammed down the throats of hungry construction workers, I'd like to know what it is." -Maddox: The Alphabet of Manliness

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co

However, to answer your initial question, I think that jerky is sold because it, like any weapon, is very manly... Refer to the alphabet of manliness section:
    J is for Beef Jerky-
    "If someone invented a way to package sex and put it into your mouth, it would taste like beef jerky"
    "If there's a food out there that's manlier than strips of flesh ripped from an animal's ribs, cured, smoked, and flavored so it can be slammed down the throats of hungry construction workers, I'd like to know what it is." -Maddox: The Alphabet of Manliness

That's a great book! I just wish he'd update his site more.

sigrug17

Jun 22, 2009
    Gaithersburg
    too funny

J is for Beef Jerky-

:lol:

I'm eating some Pacific Gold Beef Jerky right now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom