• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Always a good show to attend if you just want to pick up some HiCap mags or handle some pistols. sometimes non-reg longs guns are fairly priced.

York Fairgrounds (Toyota Arena)
    334 Carlisle Ave
    York, PA 17404

2010 Dates
    October 30, 31

Open to The Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm
    Admission is $7.00 for anyone 12 and up
    Parking is Free

got to website for $1 off coupon
    http://newsite.appalachianpromotions.com/Default.aspx?tabid=58

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Last time I was there I found a nice deal on PMags, $12 each when I bought 10. Not sure what type of deal the guy would have given if I had the cash for 25 or 50.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    i'm in the monster rockfish tourn that weekend:mad54: well if we don't do well i'll swing up sunday morning.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Always a good show to attend if you just want to pick up some HiCap mags or handle some pistols. sometimes non-reg longs guns are fairly priced.

York Fairgrounds (Toyota Arena)
    334 Carlisle Ave
    York, PA 17404

2010 Dates
    October 30, 31

Open to The Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm
    Admission is $7.00 for anyone 12 and up
    Parking is Free

got to website for $1 off coupon
    http://newsite.appalachianpromotions.com/Default.aspx?tabid=58

Glad you posted this. I almost forgot about it! I try to go every year and pick up some happy mags.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Most likely ill be there with a few other members from here. Thanks for posting, I havent been keeping up with them the last month or two.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    if you guys are going on Sun LMK maybe we can meet up and have a cup of coffee? always a good show!

If I can make a sugestion, try to stop in here and have lunch, Great guy and great food, he is older guy(60-70's), sometimes he is in there by himself so it takes a few mins but its nice to know ppl like him. We pretty much eat there every time we go to the Pa show.

Aldo's Pizza (Pizza By Aldo Inc) - Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQnwIwAA

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    If I can make a sugestion, try to stop in here and have lunch, Great guy and great food, he is older guy(60-70's), sometimes he is in there by himself so it takes a few mins but its nice to know ppl like him. We pretty much eat there every time we go to the Pa show.

Aldo's Pizza (Pizza By Aldo Inc) - Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQnwIwAA

Shrewsbury is a great lil town.....its only 20 mins from my house

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    i'll need your help finding the vz58's;)

DEAL!!!!

I know where one is in PA already. there's a new gun shop in Shrewbury called Precision Armory. The owner is name is Devon and he has one on the wall...I saw it there on Mon. I called to see if he could verify if it was not regulated he said he didn't know so told me to do the leg work.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    DEAL!!!!

I know where one is in PA already. there's a new gun shop in Shrewbury called Precision Armory. The owner is name is Devon and he has one on the wall...I saw it there on Mon. I called to see if he could verify if it was not regulated he said he didn't know so told me to do the leg work.

i'm looking for under 500 and still not sure if i can swing that past the wife:)

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    DEAL!!!!

Is that a little building in the back of a lot on the same road as Aldo's? If so it about a block before Aldo's on the opposite side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom