• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

theBIGone2087

Point-of-Aim Productions
    Aug 15, 2010
    Laurel, MD
    Thats disgusting... It disturbs me that people think that stuff is funny and worthy of posting on Twitter or Facebook or YouTube or anything of the sort.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Of course, if he wasn't drunk this likely wouldn't have happened. Looks like he got himself into this mess with a couple of bad decisions. Disgusting that a group took advantage of him like that.

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Saw this on WJZ tonight. Now I realize the guy was drunk and you probably shouldn't carry while intoxicated, but this scene is played out time and time again with totally sober people with the same result.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_yOywE_ESw

To have a CCW in his condition would have been the worst thing to do. He probably would have had his gun taken away from him or worse, could have been used against him. He should have never put himself in that position in the first place. To go into that situation alone where it is quite obvious that he was being set up with the odds are against you is foolish and asking for trouble.

:mad54::mad54:i tell you what,, if thats not a racially motivated crime then i dont know what is ,,,,, we ( white people ) need to stand up against this bulls#%$t , the blacks have the naacp,sharpton ,jackson and the new black panthers..who do we have ? its time to stand up and put a stop to this one way racial hate crimes,,,just cause were white we cant be victims of hate hate crimes ???

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    :mad54::mad54:i tell you what,, if thats not a racially motivated crime then i dont know what is ,,,,, we ( white people ) need to stand up against this bulls#%$t , the blacks have the naacp,sharpton ,jackson and the new black panthers..who do we have ? its time to stand up and put a stop to this one way racial hate crimes,,,just cause were white we cant be victims of hate hate crimes ???

I completely agree with you. White people also need some media spokespeople who will do absolutely nothing but complain and do everything they can do divide people racially. The more people we have doing that the better off everyone will be.

twan

Oct 30, 2009
    Owings Mills, MD
    Explain how this was a hate crime? Did they yell cac while they was doing it? Horrible thing to happen but not a hate crime.

Chrscott22

Apr 6, 2012
    If the colors had been reversed, what would have happened? There is your answer.

So if colors were reversed you yourself would say "that is indeed a hate crime"??

Or are you just saying that in the context of "If colors were reversed it would be wrongfully considered a hate crime, so this should be wrongfully considered a hate crime too, just to get even"??

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I agree white people need to stand up against this nonsense.

If it was whites against blacks....hate crime....whites against spanish...hate crime....blacks against whites.....mistake

Notice only white people are racist. If we wanted our own channel, like blacks have BET thatwould be so incredibly wrong. If we had college funds for whites that would be wrong as well.

I agree white people need to stand up against this nonsense.

If it was whites against blacks....hate crime....whites against spanish...hate crime....blacks against whites.....mistake

Notice only white people are racist. If we wanted our own channel, like blacks have BET thatwould be so incredibly wrong. If we had college funds for whites that would be wrong as well.

Amen brother !!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom