• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    y'all are dedicated. I never could do the yard sale thing. Mostly because all the ones around here are nothing but recycled JUNK and baby stuff.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    y'all are dedicated. I never could do the yard sale thing. Mostly because all the ones around here are nothing but recycled JUNK and baby stuff.

I've found a few things over the years, but nothing really great. A couple of aluminum 30 rounds AR mags, a bunch of 20 rounders, 22 ammo, but the best was a 24 karat medallion selling for pennies on the dollar. And yes, I told them what it was, and they still let me have it for the price marked on the tag.

Jim Smith

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD

Exactly. This thread would get real boring if I posted pics from all the sales that don't have anything good. One of them today was like a hoarders house tons of junk, I did however find a bunch of good sandpaper for $1. It's also time with the Wife. Happy wife happy life.

When is the next one??? You need to let us know this stuff! :)

See post #88. I share. Still the thing is there is no guarantee that there will be any good stuff next time at the same sale.
    Oldcarjunkie got some good stuff from a sale I posted.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Exactly. This thread would get real boring if I posted pics from all the sales that don't have anything good. One of them today was like a hoarders house tons of junk, I did however find a bunch of good sandpaper for $1. It's also time with the Wife. Happy wife happy life.

See post #88. I share. Still the thing is there is no guarantee that there will be any good stuff next time at the same sale.

There's a place a few minutes from me that has a HUGE spread during the spring/summer. 1000s of tools. And I don't mean wrenches and sockets. 1000s or power tools, electric, pneumatic, you name it. Good stuff. Only problem. Asking prices are 75% of retail for heavily used stuff :crazy:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Very nice and a great deal! How come I can never seem to find these sorts of deals?? One day! Hazaa!

I found a smoking deal circa 1990-ish...old lady had 2 thompson semi-autos with round drums and stick mags...$300 I was 15 or 16 and zero cash...tried convincing my mom who had very little cash to buy them, ( offered to work the debt off) by the time I did convince her we turned around and came back and they were gone of course probably no less than 15minutes later:sad20: still haunts me to this day:sad20:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

GOOD?? That Shiz Was Fantastic! One in a million find brother! I really liked the auction folks too, i wish i could figure out who they were to go to more of theirs.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    The magazines are Remington 597 magnum (2) and not sure of the curved single stack one.
    The speed loaders are
    Mks 27a and m3
    I'll see if my brother wants either and I'll put stuff in classifieds $1 each?

http://www.uberti.com/birds-head-revolver
    I made another thread

That 308 mag in the package looks to be for a Remington 742 semi auto. I've got a 742 Woodsmaster in 308 so I could be interested in it if you put it up for sale.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The magazines are Remington 597 magnum (2) and not sure of the curved single stack one.
    The speed loaders are
    Mks 27a and m3
    I'll see if my brother wants either and I'll put stuff in classifieds $1 each?

http://www.uberti.com/birds-head-revolver
    I made another thread

I'd guess that curved single stack mag is for a Remington 522 Viper. The other side should have a red button for your thumb to push down the follower for ease of loading.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    I'd guess that curved single stack mag is for a Remington 522 Viper. The other side should have a red button for your thumb to push down the follower for ease of loading.

Yep it appears to be for a Remington 522 viper
    40766ba6e1aff23f8199c3a7bd84f132.jpg

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Not much gun related in this but I did get an inferno Fury crossbow for $60
    a set of placemats (gun cleaning mats) for free
    A 200 watt inverter for $10
    And talked to a guy with guns and knives for sale (he's going to send me some pics)
    7e3ad91adae1f9a1da220509c8c49c62.jpg

My son liked it.
    https://vimeo.com/121562147
    [vm]121562147[/vm]

Oct 7, 2008
    Arnold MD
    Just drove past Severna Park and looks like the next flee market at the Columbia center is next weekend. Of course I'll be in Pa at my in-laws, guess I'll have to hit the gun shops up there.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    There is a sale this weekend that's decent. The guy has no prices on a lot of stuff but he seems to be willing to deal on prices
    http://yardsales.net/s/24Z2

He mentioned having a few guns he might want to sell and a gun safe. One was a browning 300 win mag bolt gun for $900 with a scope and has ammo for it to sell also.
    Lots of knives.
    ce2c453122772a273fe8d4d08bcacdfd.jpg

74a2f453d37d5cc3cfff439c27421b5f.jpg

f117daa633fad2ff7bbe771c01ac53ba.jpg

fea0736e4b416e3f7e83d648c21f63aa.jpg

4c30066d18518ff6f93a3189ce3baf76.jpg

8a05a2e6ef06d394854c6046dae2cce9.jpg

Not selling the one on the left.

Also has a 20mm ammo can but I really didn't need it so I. Didn't make an offer.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    8147abae2ded82cd3d6ad1ad5a6f4bd6.jpg

$4 so far
    The crate is half full

Just kidding about the crate

Ok Mike, i know you turned me on to a good rifle a few weeks back, But dammit Mike im getting jealous over here. I mean shit man, you live in Severna Park.. Im in Severn, Lets get together and clean them out :D

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Only another 40 min but there is this guy at the Columbia center in severna park with a few rifles an arisaka and an 8mm mouser and a double barrel shotgun Abe other stuff
    2be65961151459d4326272582d3e1a45.jpg
    dd6712325a97ee56fa096a40e1af33e7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom