• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    From what I've been reading, it looks like the Springfield XD-s 9mm will be released sometime next month. Any idea if I will be able to buy one before October 1st?

Thanks

Last edited:

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    Won't be on the roster by October, I'm sure. But it's not really a firearm that's subject to the new bill. If you already own a regulated firearm you should just have to get fingerprinted and you'll be good to go.

The Watcher

Armed and Medicated
    May 6, 2013
    Upperco, MD
    From what I've been reading, it looks like the Springfield XD-s 9mm will be released sometime next month. Any idea if I will be able to buy one before October 1st?

Thanks
    Don't wait to find it in the stores locally, if you really want one. Search for it in the online auction sites. Then you can have it sent to a local dealer. Best part...no sales tax for O'Malley to squander.

The Watcher

Armed and Medicated
    May 6, 2013
    Upperco, MD
    I am considering upgrading my home defense gun to either 9mm or maybe 45cal.
    Who do you thing makes the most reliable polymer framed guns? And, at a reasonable price.

Andronitis

Jul 19, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Don't wait to find it in the stores locally, if you really want one. Search for it in the online auction sites. Then you can have it sent to a local dealer. Best part...no sales tax for O'Malley to squander.

Except that no matter where you buy it, IOT take possession of it in MD it must be on the handgun roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom