• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    As cool as it is, to exercise a right is a choice.
    Forcing everyone to have a gun is just another form of gun control. It's reverse tyranny.

Give everyone the freedom of choice.

Read the companion article that the poll is linked with.

Kennesaw, Georgia's 1982 Gun Mandate Still On The Books, Every Home Owns A Gun

Homeowners in Kennesaw who don't buy a gun are not punished. In fact, there are several exemptions, including religious objections, if someone is a convicted felon, has a mental illness or simply can't afford a weapon.

Someone commented that it all depends on who is in power on whether it's 'enforced', but ... ObamaCare forces you to have/buy insurance, so why not enforce 2A ? Rhetorical question of course ... :innocent0

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Soooo you guys are against FORCED government health care because its MANDATORY, but for forced guns? Im a gun nut, but government forced anything is NOT my friend.

Chevy

Sep 6, 2010
    Soooo you guys are against FORCED government health care because its MANDATORY, but for forced guns? Im a gun nut, but government forced anything is NOT my friend.

Did you see the accompanying info about the city policy that spawned the poll? Its pretty much a "feel good" law like these "firearms safety acts" except its not enforced and you are allowed to not follow it.

Braxtonian

Dec 10, 2010
    Greencastle, PA
    As cool as it is, to exercise a right is a choice.
    Forcing everyone to have a gun is just another form of gun control. It's reverse tyranny.

Give everyone the freedom of choice.

You must know it by now! You can't win! It's pointless to keep fighting! ... Why? Why, Mr. Anderson, do you persist? ... "

"Because I choose to... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom