• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wingnut

Member me?
    Sep 29, 2010
    Easton, MD
    As it says... I'm looking to get a deal on a magpul prs stock, any color. It can be beat to hell, missing the buttplate, screws or roller for buttplate. Must have adjustable comb piece and related hardware. Cracked, broken or just plain ugly I'm interested if the price is right...

Wingnut

Member me?
    Sep 29, 2010
    Easton, MD
    Hmmmmm...
    That might work but I'm not sure I want airsoft gear on a real AR. I already have a PRS and it's built like tank. I wonder how well the airsoft is made, this is for when I swap uppers I would like to have a lighter buttstock. The PRS can be changed out very quickly (one screw) so I was thinking of modifying another one to lighten it up.

Alaskacajun

Aug 30, 2011
    I don't know how good the airsoft copies are... but I have a buddy who uses the airsoft SOPMOD stock on one of his AR's and it's made it through a few carbine classes... so I assume they are sturdy enough for a range toy!

- Clint

tttongli

Oct 3, 2008
    HOWARD
    got link to it?

I don't know how good the airsoft copies are... but I have a buddy who uses the airsoft SOPMOD stock on one of his AR's and it's made it through a few carbine classes... so I assume they are sturdy enough for a range toy!

- Clint

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    FYI, do a search here for the airsoft version. I seem to recall a thread discussing breakage specifically of the PRS stock but I can't find it at the moment. Probably about a year ago I think.

Alaskacajun

Aug 30, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom