• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sim1776

Oct 30, 2010
    Harford county
    did anyone see on that page how the guy that was with the dude who got shot is saying that he's going to "take care of it" or the guy who got shot is going to "take care of it"? i wonder if we should tip off the police he said that

I have no doubt Local LE is aware of the comments. The victim posted on a forum about having to shoot someone. Here's another blog entry link. My question is why is the mentally-challenged idiot, Billy, free? He freely admits to jumping the guy and threatens retaliation. Guess he wants to feel what a .45 gunshot wound is like too. I found later facebook comments hilarious. Looks like outside of his "posse" of mental deficients, the moron had an overwhelmingly negative response from the public. Hopefully, he won't be pissing in the gene pool...

MD=What 2nd Amendment?

S&W Fanboy. I admit it.
    Jun 3, 2011
    Allegany County
    Little white baby wanna be ganster talk through a computer. He called the dude a ***** for defending himself with a gun and not using his fists. Funny how he didn't consider himself a ***** for not letting the fight remain 1 on 1. He jumped in and made it 2 on 1.

So in turn the Ohio CCW defended himself with a weapon. That's 2 on 2 in my book and a fair fight.

This little wanna be ganster is just mad because the Ohio CCW's partner hit harder than he did. ;)

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Little white baby wanna be ganster talk through a computer. He called the dude a ***** for defending himself with a gun and not using his fists. Funny how he didn't consider himself a ***** for not letting the fight remain 1 on 1. He jumped in and made it 2 on 1.

So in turn the Ohio CCW defended himself with a weapon. That's 2 on 2 in my book and a fair fight.

This little wanna be ganster is just mad because the Ohio CCW's partner hit harder than he did. ;)

Not to mention the little hoodlum ran like a biotch, without helping his buddy.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008

I've been seeing the ***** for using a gun more and more. Its bs though 2 on 1 is just as *****.

He's just pissed he picked an armed citizen to rob.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    reading that... I understand fully that society is going to collapse.... bruh

Yep, the "who need Morals or character anymore,.... so over rated.. lets just take from others what we deserve." mindset seems to be the "hot ticket" at the moment.

Oh I forgot... ... "homie".... :rolleyes:

matt_b89

Apr 5, 2011
    Allegany County/Frostburg
    the whole ***** for using a gun thing only works when its your ass on the wrong end of the gun. I think you'd be a ***** for talking trash to someone and then when they're about to stomp you you pulled it...but this was clearly not the case here

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I'd rather be called a sissy and survive then have a .45 hole in me.

I wonder if BillyBob is actually planning revenge. Insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results. We may not have to worry about sterilization if he follows through with his threats.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    the whole ***** for using a gun thing only works when its your ass on the wrong end of the gun. I think you'd be a ***** for talking trash to someone and then when they're about to stomp you you pulled it...but this was clearly not the case here

Nothing like talking smack like a gangsta then needing a 6:1 fight to win.

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009
    yeah really. I hope the dude takes 8 dudes to the fight and each one gets blown away. We need a huge Darwin award convention

I can see the headline now... "Unarmed mob to assault known CCW holder; bookies statewide giving even odds."

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    "Billbobdagreat" took his FB profile offline, but he's still looking for love (or at least, a piece of cheap ass who is impressed with his Mad Ghettospeak Skilz...)

http://w.plentyoffish.com/member11802545.htm

About Me
    sh*t4 real im the type of person like live life like its the last day everyday, i aint on no games no ********, im bout my paper, no matter what, cause without it what r u? Nothin, but sh*ti like 2 kick back, drink every now and then, u know what im sayin, so sh*tif u think that u might be, then holla at me.

First Date
    Really thats the time 4 u get get 2 know one another, so id say bowling or the movies or something....sh*ti dont know

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom