Would anyone be interested in going in halves?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mossy33oak

Nov 29, 2011
    Curl Cowty
    Saw that SOG has t53's for $99 or $89 if you order two. I really don't want to own two of them but just thought if someone else was looking for one we could each save $10. I'm in the Taneytown/Westminster area if you're interested.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    What you CAN do is buy two for yourself, and pick the one you like then sell the other.
    That would be "enhancing your collection". I don't think you can get $$ ahead of time. That would be a straw purchase.
    I also don't think you'd have a problem selling it legally face to face from the classifieds.
    I"m certain that If you posted it for $99, it would last less than a week (maybe even a day) in the classifieds.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just get one hand pick. It's not worth the hassle of getting two IMHO to save $10. I got a HP T53 from SOG that I'm very happy with. One of the better T53s I've seen.

mossy33oak

Nov 29, 2011
    Curl Cowty
    Just get one hand pick. It's not worth the hassle of getting two IMHO to save $10. I got a HP T53 from SOG that I'm very happy with. One of the better T53s I've seen.

Good I'm glad to hear they have good ones. The ones I've seen at shops lately have to be just about the worst ones I've ever seen. No cleaning rods, rust on the bayo, and stocks that look like they were eaten and then spit back up. I honestly just want one to fill a spot in my carbine collection.

mossy33oak

Nov 29, 2011
    Curl Cowty
    What you CAN do is buy two for yourself, and pick the one you like then sell the other.
    That would be "enhancing your collection". I don't think you can get $$ ahead of time. That would be a straw purchase.
    I also don't think you'd have a problem selling it legally face to face from the classifieds.
    I"m certain that If you posted it for $99, it would last less than a week (maybe even a day) in the classifieds.

Yea I guess it's just a matter of wording. I was thinking that myself. I could just buy both and then list the other one on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom