• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spoon

Oct 25, 2009
    Dundalk
    Seeing the Olympic sprinter zombies in the commercial mixed with all the wrecks and explosions I'm gonna have to see if Michael Bay was some how involved in this flick :rasp:

Anyway I watch any zombie flick I can regardless of the budget... some of the lower budgets really have something going for them... we'll see what this one has to offer soon enough.

Hopefully we don't lose quality in script, story and acting with a large budget...

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    No lower budget then the 1968 Night of the Living Dead.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    When compared to the book, WWZ has the same "they ruined it" feel for me as "I am Legend" ended up doing with Matheson's book.

From looking at the trailers, I can't see any semblance of the book in there. Other than the zombies.

Read "I, ZOMBIE" by Hugh Howey. It will forever change how you look at the genre.

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Seeing the Olympic sprinter zombies in the commercial mixed with all the wrecks and explosions I'm gonna have to see if Michael Bay was some how involved in this flick :rasp:

Anyway I watch any zombie flick I can regardless of the budget... some of the lower budgets really have something going for them... we'll see what this one has to offer soon enough.

Hopefully we don't lose quality in script, story and acting with a large budget...

I feel like a moron with the terminology being thrown around because of the book. lolz..My cousin said the same thing about the book being awesome, guess i'm headed to barns and noble to pick up a copy.

When compared to the book, WWZ has the same "they ruined it" feel for me as "I am Legend" ended up doing with Matheson's book.

From looking at the trailers, I can't see any semblance of the book in there. Other than the zombies.

Read "I, ZOMBIE" by Hugh Howey. It will forever change how you look at the genre.

I agree they wandered off the path of the book with "I am lengend."

Nry2137

Jan 21, 2012
    Brooklyn, MD
    Shattered hour glass by J l Bourne is another great book the zombies are slow and fast, but he goes so far as to mention Maryland's gun laws vrs Virginia's and how they help seal people's fate as zombie food.

DinDinh04

Dec 28, 2012
    MD
    I have a feeling the movie is ruined... :( Zombies are lightning fast,they swarmed like a tidal wave in one of the scene from the trailer...I dunno. I was excited when I heard that this movie is coming out, but i'm having doubts about seeing it.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    When this movie comes out is it going to cause another gun and ammo buying frenzy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom