• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Got this from Ventura (can find the same deal at Classic Firearms) via e-mail today. The listing says the upper is built by Anderson. Don't know anything about it but seems like a cheap way to get into 6.5 grendel.
    Then again, you might get what you pay for...

https://www.venturamunitions.com/wo...endel-16-bbl-upper-w-bcg-charging-handle-blk/

We just saw the new Wolf uppers last week at the Big 3 East media event. They were presenting just before the hurricane evacuation so I didn't get a chance to handle them.

The guys at TFB did a nice write up on them though

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/13/big-3-east-wolf-ammo-bringing-us-type-91-upper/

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    If I was to venture into the 6.5 world, I'd rip the upper apart, pull the gas block off, pull the handguard, the barrel nut, the delta ring assembly from the barrel. After all the parts are laying there, I would go with a low profile gas block and a free floated handguard, after truing the upper receiver face.

But then again, I could build my own upper the way I want it for just a little bit more than what they are quoting for their upper.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    If I was to venture into the 6.5 world, I'd rip the upper apart, pull the gas block off, pull the handguard, the barrel nut, the delta ring assembly from the barrel. After all the parts are laying there, I would go with a low profile gas block and a free floated handguard, after truing the upper receiver face.

But then again, I could build my own upper the way I want it for just a little bit more than what they are quoting for their upper.

Yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scooby225

Latest threads

Top Bottom