• Yes.

Votes: 85 92.4%
    • No

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters

Reds147

Aug 4, 2022
    Pasadena
    What possible reason could a solid majority of legislators who absolutely hate us and everything we stand for have to back off from a law designed out of spite to specifically make our lives riskier and more troubled? Of course it will pass. It vilifies and inconveniences us, adding the prospect of trivially getting people like us prohibited for life. There isn’t a question of it passing.
    I was taught in school back in the 1960-70s That the Bill Of Rights was for EVERYONE in America, NOT A FEW ..

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Cant wait to see who will be creating this curriculum for permit courses, by Oct 1, or by Jan 1 like it says in the bill…….. I guess Oct-Jan 1 doesn’t exist.

And instructors, some of which can barely do the present course correctly, will now need to teach self defense law (if it can be found), de-escalation, minimum use of force, suicide prevention, etc etc etc.

Oh my…….
    suicide prevention is a good one. If someone is going to end it, does the MGA really think a person is going to go through all of the crap to get a carry permit just to off themselves?
    I don't believe for a second that the MGA think they're right, just, or following the Constitution.
    They're tyrant wanna bees who hate the Constitution and hate us as gun owners.
    Fvck them.

WWNC
    EBMD

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    It boils down to the old restriction game. I personally can’t afford to get caught up in confusion even if it’s a non-prohibitive charge. I will lose my job.

There should be a way to stop these bills before they become law. TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom