• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Ditto, plus some weird story about a 59-year-old German woman who had a pencil removed from her head.

HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    A guy who posts on another forum I post in was featured in that book, coffee table covered in full autos and silencers... pretty neat if you ask me.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    see, this man deserves a pulitzer! not all gun owners are uneducated psychopaths. you do have people like me that kinda take it overboard a bit, but for the most part our shoots are dominated by the politest and most civil people a fella could ask for.

hehehe

nighthawk2099

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2006
    Backwoods, SouthWest Arkansas
    That was excellent. Noticed that a lot of the ladies were like most, hated guns and had no interest in them. Then one day, someone took them to the range and guess what, they liked it. Now they're hooked. Some of the most fun I have is shooting the .22s with the wife and kids. :thumbsup:

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    Didn't look at them all, but suprised with News weak (ugh) Newsweek... Remember that the election is coming and they are trying to gauge support. Nice to know that there are more of us good people out there than what the media and politicians give us credit for.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I liked it, basically. Anything that comes from the mainstream media and doesn't portray gun owners as Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack is generally a relief.

Caddyshack_300x298.jpg

"licensed to kill gophers, by the gubberment of the United Nations...."

Last edited:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    That was excellent. Noticed that a lot of the ladies were like most, hated guns and had no interest in them. Then one day, someone took them to the range and guess what, they liked it. Now they're hooked. Some of the most fun I have is shooting the .22s with the wife and kids. :thumbsup:

My gf is sad because I sold my .22 conversion for the CZ-75. Maybe I'll pick up a P22... and a TAC-65 :P

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I liked it, basically. Anything that comes from the mainstream media and doesn't portray gun owners as Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack is generally a relief.

Caddyshack_300x298.jpg

"licensed to kill gophers, by the gubberment of the United Nations...."

I love that movie....

Apr 18, 2007
    Churchton, MD
    Let me throw this out there............in reference to right-to-carry here.....

Who would be interested in making something like this specifically for Maryland? How hard could it really be? A picture, and a recorded testimony."This is who I am, and this is why I want RTC......". Put them together, put it on CD. I don't know if it could be submitted as testimony at the bill hearings but I'd pitch in for a hundred CDs to send to our fine representatives.

Deacon51

Feb 28, 2007
    Baltimore City
    Let me throw this out there............in reference to right-to-carry here.....

Who would be interested in making something like this specifically for Maryland? How hard could it really be? A picture, and a recorded testimony."This is who I am, and this is why I want RTC......". Put them together, put it on CD. I don't know if it could be submitted as testimony at the bill hearings but I'd pitch in for a hundred CDs to send to our fine representatives.

This wouldn't be to hard to do. Maybe even do a self recording, send them in to a single source to edit, post it on Youtube.

If I had the skill, or time, I would volunteer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom