• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    OK it's me. If my legs and feet are not as swollen as the good year blimp tomorrow, Sat. 4/16/11. I'm going to try and limp my sorry butt to FreeState. I'm going to try and be there as soon as they open which I believe is 10am. Not a big pea shooter so I'll probably bring my ar, and a couple of hand cannons. If any body wants to meet me there, that would be great. Look for the guy in the backwards gray element hat, limping around with the Bushmaster. Keep in'mind, with this recent crappy medical condition, I can only stand like an hour maybe two at the very most. Hope to see a few of you there....:party29:

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I feel your pain. I was having a major gout attack when they had their grand soft opening. I stopped taking my meds too early and it has jumped from my left ankle to the top of my right foot. OWOWOWOW....

Restarted my meds and a potent ACV & water and I should be good. Friend and I are off Monday and may swing in to try it out. Can't wait!

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    I feel your pain. I was having a major gout attack when they had their grand soft opening. I stopped taking my meds too early and it has jumped from my left ankle to the top of my right foot. OWOWOWOW....

Restarted my meds and a potent ACV & water and I should be good. Friend and I are off Monday and may swing in to try it out. Can't wait!

Well since I didn't get any hits, and my wife is yelling at me to stay home and rest. Maybe I will just wait and go on Monday. I waited to long to make up my mind, posted to late. O well, raining like hell any way.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    It's definitely best to listen to the wife :D When you do make it to FreeState, ask for a chair to sit on. I did, and it was provided with a smile. I'm thinking of heading over there today.

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    It's definitely best to listen to the wife :D When you do make it to FreeState, ask for a chair to sit on. I did, and it was provided with a smile. I'm thinking of heading over there today.

Yes have to keep the wifey happy. I'm going to lay around a bit, then try to at least get over to check it out today..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom