• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    well the FFL I was planning on using is bollingers in Taneytown. Their transfer fee is only $15, not sure how far you are from there.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    It's hard NOT to buy one online when the difference in price versus local shops is over $100. Even adding in the transfer fee ($25), I just bought an MOE version with 10 round magazine for $475. Luckily SportsmansOutdoorWarehouse was able to replace the 25rd magazine with a 10rd.

Then I drove about 40 minutes north to X-Ring and got a few standard capacity magazines for $24.95 each.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    well the FFL I was planning on using is bollingers in Taneytown. Their transfer fee is only $15, not sure how far you are from there.

Nice work finding a great deal for you and a couple other members too!! I rushed into my 1522 and probably paid a bit more than I should have at FGR.

I'm all about ssupporting local ffl's but let's be real here....supporting my family and my own wallet comes first.

If it makes sense locally great...If not...it is what it is.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    If you still need a third person count me in if not that's ok too,if I'm in I have maybe a couple dozen of the factory mags I could make parts kits and and the ones with the rifles send to my wv address.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    If they can ship ups, have them ship to ups store across the state line. They charge 3 dollars to accept a package. Example UPS store in Shrewsbury PA.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just picked one of these up from grabagun.com a couple weeks ago for $360 plus $5.99 flat rate shipping.

Cheaper than the gunbroker price. Check it out:

http://grabagun.com/s-w-m-p15-22-22lr-16-25rd-blk-thrd.html

They will also ship the magazine to another state if you want. Very quick shipping and great to deal with.
    Well now ya did it, lol. That comes out $10 cheaper and no one has to do a pseudo group buy. Plus you can pay by cc. I'm pretty sure with tanners you have to send a money order or pay a 3% cc fee.
    Thanks for the heads up on my heads up :lol2:

Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County
    im down, best price i have seen

Are you finally going to get one of those things? Ha!

Hey, if you guys need more for $369 and I believe FREE SHIPPING, check this out for the Non-Marylanders (25 round mag) http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/84585/c/firearms/brand/SMITH AND WESSON

And for us sad MD folks this one is shipped with a 10 round mag... http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/130717/c/firearms/brand/SMITH AND WESSON

That site has other colors too, such as Black and Tan, Pink, etc... Enjoy!!!

Edit: Sorry, I did not see that someone else already posted a link to Sportsman's, I was really just trying to give jneuberth29 a hard time.

Last edited:

jneuberth29

Apr 7, 2013
    Eldersburg, Carroll County
    Are you finally going to get one of those things? Ha!

Hey, if you guys need more for $369 and I believe FREE SHIPPING, check this out for the Non-Marylanders (25 round mag) http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/84585/c/firearms/brand/SMITH AND WESSON

And for us sad MD folks this one is shipped with a 10 round mag... http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/130717/c/firearms/brand/SMITH AND WESSON

That site has other colors too, such as Black and Tan, Pink, etc... Enjoy!!!

Edit: Sorry, I did not see that someone else already posted a link to Sportsman's, I was really just trying to give jneuberth29 a hard time.

I hope you don't like your sleep old man. Motorcycle season is coming up, my bike likes to hit redline passing your house

Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County
    I hope you don't like your sleep old man. Motorcycle season is coming up, my bike likes to hit redline passing your house

Geez, that little 600 sounds like my wife's sewing machine as you ride by. :lol2: Back to the topic, did you order the .22 rifle? Did anyone get in on the deal? We ordered firearms from Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com in the past and had excellent, fast free 48 hour shipping. Stack em up guys! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom