• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyford2

Jan 6, 2008
    I was just wondering who all here is a member.

They do not have a rifle range becaus you cant shoot rifles in Talbit county

Ricky

Last edited:

rickyford2

Jan 6, 2008
    :cool::cool::party29::cool:Oh

you guys are cool if i said that on THR they would like all get mad and anyway I had to make a new user :D:D:D:D:lol::lol2::D:lol2::lol2::D:lol::lol2::lol2::lol::thumbsup::party29::party29:

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I was just wondering who all here is a member.

They do not have a rifle rang becaus you cant shoot rifles in Talbit county

Ricky

While I agree that Talbot county doesn't permit hunting deer with a rifle, I've seen no legislation that says you can't target shoot with a rifle. Can you point me to something official that says otherwise?

rickyford2

Jan 6, 2008
    While I agree that Talbot county doesn't permit hunting deer with a rifle, I've seen no legislation that says you can't target shoot with a rifle. Can you point me to something official that says otherwise?

Ask any game warden.

Do you shoot a rifle in talbot county?

Ricky

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Ask any game warden.

Why? I'm not talking about hunting, I'm talking about target shooting, and I don't see what a game warden has to do with that.

Furthermore, I already checked the Talbot Co. code, and found no reference to any regulations prohibiting rifles.

Do you shoot a rifle in talbot county?

Sure, I punch paper and other plinkable stuff. Isn't that what backyards are for? Obviously I don't live in the middle of Easton or any other residential development, and safety is of paramount importance. Don't suppose my .22LR is going to annoy anyone though...

By the way, I can hear nearby gunfire most every weekend. I know of several people locally that participate in backyard lead slinging.

rickyford2

Jan 6, 2008
    I'm just saying that your not aloud to shoot rifles in Talbot but if you want to go right ahead.
    From what I know you cant shoot rifles in Talbot County.
    But I would love to be able to shoot my rifle but im not going to brake the law but if you talk to a police or a game warden and they say its ok to shoot rifles let me know.

Ricky
    P.S. in hunter saftey the game warden said you cant shoot rifles in talbot county.

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    I'm just saying that your not aloud to shoot rifles in Talbot but if you want to go right ahead.
    But I would love to be able to shoot my rifle but im not going to brake the law but if you talk to a police or a game warden and they say its ok to shoot rifles let me know.

Ricky
    P.S. in hunter saftey the game warden said you cant shoot rifles in talbot county.

He said you can't hunt deer with a breech loading rifle. It is not against the law to shoot a rifle say for target practice.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County

Ricky

I think you might be misunderstanding what was said, you can't hunt with rifles in Talbot county but you can shoot with them. The two are totally different sports.

rickyford2

Jan 6, 2008
    Yes but from my understanding you can SHOOT a rifle in Talbot county if you can prove me wrong let me know becaus I would love to be able to shoot my rifle but im not going to untill I talk to someone in the law.

Im not trying to be ugly or anything but thats just my understanding

Ricky

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    siren.gif

Paging Novus! Paging Novus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads