• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FoxFirearms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    You have got to be kidding about the need to "compromise", right? Do we need to drag out the cake story again????

Use of the "majority rules" theory on gun control is outrageous, and seems to be the only case where it works in today's society. This country was founded on the rights of the individual, not 51% agreeing to take away the rights of the other 49%. Just because a bunch of bobble headed politicians agree to decimate the rights of people, does not make it right.

Everyone has a line. Next year, you will be talking about the fewer crumbs you are willing to give up...

I don't want to compromise, but I do want people to be able to buy whatever they want. I don't see the law changing anytime soon, so FOR NOW, a compromise is better than having a complete 'Banned Weapons List'.

fishertodd

ΜΟΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    May 12, 2013
    I have become a fan of long guns since October 1. I finished 1-1/2 AR builds and bought my first shotgun and rifle. No more handgun purchases for me until I move or the HQL requirement is rescinded.

CJB762

Jul 5, 2012
    I do not plan on getting my HQL. I have several handguns. But I guess if a deal comes up on something I just can't live without I may consider it. But I will not be rushing out to get a license. I will support local FFL's with long gun purchases. There are still many firearms left to acquire. The Maryland legislature know they missed a lot with SB 281. I think they will try to get the rest as soon as possible.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Don't need one now as I have a nice collection of handguns. Now that doesn't mean I will never need to get one if something tickles my fancy. I just refuse to get one because the Libtards passed another tax on us! My money is best served in my wallet, not OWEMALLEY'S!

Venge

Dec 6, 2013
    Frederick Co.
    It looks like a bunch of people here don't have them! I don't either, but it's kind of a shame. I really want a revolver.

No matter though, I don't plan on staying in MD much longer if I can help it.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    It looks like a bunch of people here don't have them! I don't either, but it's kind of a shame. I really want a revolver.

No matter though, I don't plan on staying in MD much longer if I can help it.

Lots of Colt and S&W revolvers out there.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    If you ever thought of applying for an HQL, please look at this webpage. This man has walked the walk. It almost brought tears to my eyes, when I realized he has lived through it once in his life and now he's trying to prevent it from happening again.

http://therightscoop.com/must-watch...r-2nd-amendment-rights-must-not-be-infringed/

Jim Smith

My grandfather - decorated WW2 vet - had his trophy P38 confiscated at some point in early 1950s USSR. Soon after did a little time for a "political" crime, but got lucky 'cause there was a change of power in 1956 and he was let out. Eventually got the P38 back w/o firing pin and a couple other parts. That's gun control for ya.

No HQL, no plan to get one, got everything else I might need though. Interested in bolts though, local shops (Vince) will prolly make plenty selling me such.

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    Don't have one, not getting one

Made my final Maryland purchase back in September. I am fully stocked and plan to make no additional purchaces of regulated firearms while living in Maryland.

I'm one of the lucky ones who bought everything they wanted years before this nonsense went into effect. In fact I'm looking to sell a few firearms, no buy more

:party29: This is what I've done, except I'm not selling any of my guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom