Who bought the Rhino in the classifieds.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Can you shoot me a PM I have a small favor. I never got around to asking the seller.

-Matt

BTW I'm super jealous and if I had the cash I would have bought that immediately.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I wish it was me I saw it for 650 and seriously thought about it, grrrrr I just fear it's a novelty gun more than a shooter...

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Shot the 5" model, it was an interesting experience. Took a few shots to get used to. For me, the stiff trigger was a sticking point.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Shot the 5" model, it was an interesting experience. Took a few shots to get used to. For me, the stiff trigger was a sticking point.

Interesting is definitely the word I would use as well. Not bad, not particularly great, just really different.

The recoil felt like it went straight back in the palm of your hand. Very little to no muzzle flip.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Interesting is definitely the word I would use as well. Not bad, not particularly great, just really different.

The recoil felt like it went straight back in the palm of your hand. Very little to no muzzle flip.

For those not familiar with it, the Rhino barrel is at the BOTTOM of the cylinder--thus the different recoil...and the parallax joke about the sights, which are about an inch above the muzzle.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Recoil definitely was manageable, and not that bad with full-power .357 loads.

It was just so different to me that I had trouble making an honest evaluation of it.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I own one and like the feel of the grip and like the recoil but mine has the 2in barrell so telling what the accuracy of the longer models might do. Never carry it though.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    My friend loves his Rhino.

img_3919-jpg.194002

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member