• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Howe

Howe
    Apr 27, 2010
    exMD
    I would recommend the 3 combo below depends on how much work/money you want to drop in to your MP9.

1. KISS, get the MP9 range kit, it come with blade tec holster and mag pouch, so you are ready to go without buying other things. Blade tech make decent holster.

2. MP9 pro (not the one with CORE reflex sight). It came with night sight which is good for home defense, and the upgraded trigger is AMAZING compare to stock trigger, but there are other gears that are better... see #3.

3. Buy the cheapest, the most plain mp9 you can find, and then upgrade the accessories (custom holster, better night sights, APEX trigger....etc) as your skill and training grown with it. Once you get used to shooting it, able to add more gear to make your firearm run better is a fun thing to do, but be aware not to over spend like some of us here.. ;)

again, to keep things simple, range kit is a very good choice.

Last edited:

Ninety9Soulz

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
    Feb 23, 2013
    Get the M&P 9 Range and Carry Kit, SKU 209331. It is a great deal, comes with a Bladtech holster, mag holster, Maglula magazine loader, three mags, some S&W ear plugs and a good case.

F8c39Tk.jpg

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD

Difference is the tritium night sights. I wouldn't worry so much about the versions you can find on the S&W page. Worry about what your dealer has or can get in stock.

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013
    Difference is the tritium night sights. I wouldn't worry so much about the versions you can find on the S&W page. Worry about what your dealer has or can get in stock.

My dealer can get the 1st link I sent for a really good price. Is it possible to add the tritium, night sights to that M&P model?

Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    My dealer can get the 1st link I sent for a really good price. Is it possible to add the tritium, night sights to that M&P model?

I don't think either come with night sights. They're listed as optional. I think the Pro version is the only one that comes with night sights. They can be added after; but are cheaper of the come withe the gun.
    I agree : take what you can get. These are in high demand.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013
    Ok tell me how I did. Picked up a brand new model#309301 (not listed on S&W website). It's an LE edition and only difference is it comes with 3 magazines instead of 2. Its the same as #209301. Got it for $500 shipped to my FFL. Cheapest I could find the range kit for was $575 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom