• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 19, 2011
    So I've been researching reloading for a while and have decided to go with a Dillon 550 setup. I've got a lot of gift cards, they are prepaid credit cards that can be used anywhere except online. So my question is where can I get a Dillon 550 from a store in Maryland? Thank you.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    So I've been researching reloading for a while and have decided to go with a Dillon 550 setup. I've got a lot of gift cards, they are prepaid credit cards that can be used anywhere except online. So my question is where can I get a Dillon 550 from a store in Maryland? Thank you.

According to my Google-fu, I can't find a local shop that sells Dillon equipment. I think you may have to break down and buy it from Dillon. Call Dillon and place your order that way, using the item numbers from the website.

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    Dillon does not partner with local shops.

check out brianenos.com. His site is the only licensed reseller I know of. His prices are just a little less than Dillon direct.

His site has a lot of good info to consider.

If you buy from Brian Enos's site your items will ship directly from Dillon.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk2.

alpha2delta

Sep 7, 2011
    Maryland Reload R (301)870-3338
    4530 Woodland Court
    Pomfret Md 20675

Call for directions first because the showroom is at home.

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    Second the guy in Pomfret, very nice guy, has lots of stuff, power primers and knowhow.
    JW

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    Yes, when I talked to Dillion I think the Pomfret guy was the one and only in MD. I think the other somewhat close by was in Newark, DE. I think the dillion site has a search engine.

Vic

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    +1 for Bob at Maryland ReloadR. He has many Dillon loaders in stock and will help you get it set up for your first cartridge. He also sells brass, bullets, primers and even powder.

Don't be discouraged by talking to him on the phone. He has some medical issues that make his speach a little slurred. He knows his stuff and will take good care of you.

Send me a PM if you want a personal introduction, I need to stop by his shop soon anyway.

Mar 19, 2011
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I will give Bob at Maryland ReloadR a call. I just got to get some more funds together before I can pull the trigger.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    +1 for Bob at Maryland ReloadR. He has many Dillon loaders in stock and will help you get it set up for your first cartridge. He also sells brass, bullets, primers and even powder.

Don't be discouraged by talking to him on the phone. He has some medical issues that make his speach a little slurred. He knows his stuff and will take good care of you.

Send me a PM if you want a personal introduction, I need to stop by his shop soon anyway.

x10!!

Great offer, Perrin!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom