• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    Their was a shop in North or South Carolina that sold them. They are sold out. I have two coming in a month or two. I may be willing to part with one.
    Shooters Global and Kestrel look to make great alternatives if you want to wait.

BUffaloSocks

Dec 2, 2021
    Frederick Co
    Their was a shop in North or South Carolina that sold them. They are sold out. I have two coming in a month or two. I may be willing to part with one.
    Shooters Global and Kestrel look to make great alternatives if you want to wait.
    If you want to part with one let me know. We run the AMG Commander at my home range, so using them 3 matches a month kind of swayed me. This unit would be my personal unit but also double as a backup when I am RO'ing.

I thought about Shooters Global but it is an unknown quantity. No one I have asked has used one yet.

The kestrel is much larger than the Commander, and although it has Bluetooth it does not have PractiScore integration, so no go for me there.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Looking for an AMG Commander timer. It seems they have a 6+ month backlog. Any locations other than the AMG website that may have some for sale quicker?
    The only place to get Commanders is from AMG Lab. Get on the list and start waiting. Everyone and their dog wants it quicker. :)

I've been thinking about buying an SG, but hard to justify when the Commander is working that well for me.

Urmaker

Jul 23, 2023
    Maryland
    Hey do you still have a commander you want to sell if I so let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom