• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    You mean a short barreled, magazine fed, bolt action shotgun that attaches to an M-4? I'd like two, please! Does this require a stamp or is the fact that it attaches to a rifle make it an AOW?

Jim

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Only the police and military should have those.

(Sorry, it was too easy)

The Wikipedia article said they were still under development, so I doubt they're even readily availbale to law enforcement or military yet. I'm not sure about SBS/AOW, but I imagine that it would be one of the two.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    They've been deployed already, and DoD just purchased a few thousand of them. It's funny seeing the two magazines poking out of the bottom of the M-4 on Wikipedia.

Jim

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not sure i wouldnt want this, I think there are some backwoods versions out there.

Knight Armco

m203specs.jpg

Of available in the year 2500

norm-458df4af94882-Starship+Troopers+%281997%29.jpeg

Originally it contained a Ruger 556 and an Ithaca 37.......sweet

"This hero live-fire Morita rifle is casing #28, and is fitted with the original Hero sniper scope! The Morita originally contained a fully-automatic Ruger AC556 machine gun and Ithaca shotgun. There were only three Sniper rifles produced for the movie. This was the ONLY one to use a real shotgun and fully automatic machine gun: the other two had fake shotguns and semi-automatic Ruger mini 14's. Although the real firearms have been removed, the Sniper rifle still has both the working shotgun and machine gun triggers, as well as the internal barrel extension and mounting brackets. This actual Sniper rifle was retained after production by the movie's armourer Robert "Rock" Galotti, and was placed in his private collection ever since the movie wrapped. He retained the rifle as it was the best of the three and somewhat 'special'. I acquired the Sniper rifle directly from Mr. Galotti with great thanks to his assistant Breanna Livie for all of her help. The prop is accompanied by a signed letter from Mr. Galotti explaining the weapon's use in the movie and its full history. " http://www.yourprops.com/Watkins--H...props-Starship-Troopers--1997--prop-8411.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom