• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gstack

"just an excitable boy"
    Mar 8, 2009
    close to md
    Nicole, my wife and I were sitting with you also. We are in De so we shoot at a range near the house. It was nice to meet you. Now I know why you were so knowledgeable on the issues. Your a second ammendment sister, very cool.
    kim79, one day I will get some time to get to the northeast range, I have the yearly membership just need some time.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    My daughter likes Horst and McCann. She's 8 years old, very feminine and a pretty decent shot. They treat her with respect and don't talk down to her, either as a kid or a girl.

Kim79

Kim
    Feb 19, 2009
    North East MD
    Let me know if you have plans to hit Elk Neck this week, Im on vacation all week so I just need a excuse to go :D.. Ill probebly be there Tuesday with the husband, we both get to pick new toys up from J & K :party29:
    Nicole, my wife and I were sitting with you also. We are in De so we shoot at a range near the house. It was nice to meet you. Now I know why you were so knowledgeable on the issues. Your a second ammendment sister, very cool.
    kim79, one day I will get some time to get to the northeast range, I have the yearly membership just need some time.

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Nicole,

At On-Target there is a Thursday night 22LR Bullseye pistol league that has several women that shoot each week with their hubbies - The league runs from Sept - Apr every year.

At the 12th Precinct in Harwood, MD there is a weekly Bullseye pistol league that has several women that shoot every Wednesday night/Saturday morning. Sometimes the president of the 2nd Amendment sisters comes out to shoot since her husband shoots in the league. Of all the places I go, this place has the most active women shooters.

I know there are also several women that are regulars at the Marriottsville range on Sunday afternoon that shoot trap

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Hello Ya'll? Where do the ladies of MD Shooters hang out? I am looking to shoot my glock and ruger with some of the ladies..

I was considering Continental Arms in Timonium but sometimes they are rude to me.. so I am not sure I want to go back there... I wish the Gun Connection had a range... I live in Randallstown but am flexible on travel..

Nicole
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=18907

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I was at Hap Baker yesterday afternoon. There was one woman on the rifle range, two women and a girl on the pistol range.

I didn't see Russ nor Splitter. Thought I was at the wrong range! :D

Baltmdpilot

Dec 23, 2008
    Baltimore Maryland
    Hello Ya'll? Where do the ladies of MD Shooters hang out? I am looking to shoot my glock and ruger with some of the ladies..

I was considering Continental Arms in Timonium but sometimes they are rude to me.. so I am not sure I want to go back there... I wish the Gun Connection had a range... I live in Randallstown but am flexible on travel..

Nicole
    Hello, I have not mastered this web site yet and hope I am putting this in the right place. I am female and love to shoot. The closest indoor range to me is Contenental Arms In Timonium. I would love to meet some woman and men for a few rounds of target shooting sometime. Anyone interested just let me know. Saturdays are the best time for me to go shooting.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Hello, I have not mastered this web site yet and hope I am putting this in the right place. I am female and love to shoot. The closest indoor range to me is Contenental Arms In Timonium. I would love to meet some woman and men for a few rounds of target shooting sometime. Anyone interested just let me know. Saturdays are the best time for me to go shooting.

My 8 year old daughter and I shoot at Horst and McCann in Bel Air....occasionally my wife shoots, but mostly she tags along. You are more than welcome to join us anytime we are there....just let us know and we'll let you know if we are going to be there or not.

I have told my daughter- anything a boy can do, she can do better!

RaginCajun

A Second Amendment Sister
    Apr 12, 2009
    Randallstown
    Nice to meet you and your wife..it was nice seeing couples there! Sorry we walked in late.. I gave my hubby hell :lol:

I have to find a range to join.... I would like to get some ladies together to shoot! We have to educate ourselves on the issues..that is what I love about MD Shooters! This site is awesome..

Hopefully our Second Amendment Sisters message board will be active like this one :) Please have your wife check it out. My handle is md_co_coord since I am the Co-Coordinator for the state. http://www.2asisters.org/forums/index.php

Nicole

Last edited:

RaginCajun

Apr 12, 2009
    Randallstown
    I will have to check out Horst and McCann in Bel Air maybe I can go there this weekend...One of my SAS sisters is recovering from surgery and may be feeling better to hit the range. She lives in PG County and that is a hike!!

I think the Marriottsville range will be the ticket for me.. it's a lot closer to my house and it's outdoor...

I wonder how many ladies are "lurking" too... come on girls.. bring it... we are gun owners too! :)

gstack

"just an excitable boy"
    Mar 8, 2009
    close to md
    Kim, Its not looking good, have to work but might try Sunday if its slow.

Ragin, No problem on the late thing it doesn't matter. Sorry we couldn't talk much didn't want to be disrespectful in the class. As you know he was covering a lot quickly. the Mrs. is definitely going to check out the SAS site. p.s. I added you to my friends list. thanks

Cbreeze

Most Exalted Empress
    Mar 30, 2009
    PG County
    Usually shoot at Continental in Timonium . . . They sold me my first gun, taught me how to shoot it, and have been great to me for seven years now . . . they're my "go to" guys. Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

Adams74Chevy

Hits broadsides of barns
    Oct 3, 2007
    Carroll Co.
    What ever became of Houndkeeper?

I don't know for sure this reply was about houndkeeper or someone else but it is my gut feeling it is.

You boys are playing with fire in this thread. We actually had a member a while back who joked about secretly buying firearms and how the significant other was clueless...until the significant other decided to see what this MDShooters thing is all about. Yep, came across the offending threads, guns went to the nearest dealer for sale, and that person has not been back since.
    a clue?

RaginCajun

Apr 12, 2009
    Randallstown
    Hi Ya'll…it has been a busy week for me.. Sorry I missed the shoot on the 17th. I would have LOVED to come. Please keep me and the hubby in mind the next time ya'll get together. We are in Randallstown, but will travel for shooting..LOL

I am willing to go back to Continental in Timonium.. Is anyone going this weekend? We can meet up.. Ladies or Gentlemen..just let me know…

I purchased a .380 and I still have not fired that gun yet..LOL

Would like to fire the Glock as well…

Happy Memorial Day weekend.. Esp. to the HEROs who guard and have guarded this wonderful country of ours..

Nicole

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom