• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thai

May 8, 2013
    You guys got three questions by different MDS members. At least 26 + hours for all three threads. You appear to have been visiting your section of the forums multiple times in the last 24hours. Can you do us a big favor and answer some questions posted?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    You guys got three questions by different MDS members. At least 26 + hours for all three threads. You appear to have been visiting your section of the forums multiple times in the last 24hours. Can you do us a big favor and answer some questions posted?

Well we were closed yesterday. Today two people didnt come in, so it was essentially me working solo during a very busy day. Sorry I couldn't respond to request immediately. When I have a spare minute I'll hop on, otherwise typically Im very busy.

Also, if I leave MDS up its shows that I am viewing a particular page when I am not even on the computer.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO

I see you make friends quickly :sad20: . As with everything else under the sun, I'm sure they have it back ordered .

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD

Calling the store typically brings a faster response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom