• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Well, I don't normally sell any of my firearms (yep, I'm a hoarder), but I'm thinking about selling my Saiga 12 shotgun. I've taken it to the range twice in four years, and fired an astonishing 20 rounds out of it. :sad20: Pretty sad that I've really never used it. Anyway, I need room in the safe for a Tavor before the ban kicks in, and this is the gun that I'm leaning toward selling. Anyone have any idea what its worth? Ballpark?

For the record.
    Saiga 12 with a Mississippi Arms Aluminum forearm (it has mounting points for a rail on the bottom if desired), Mako Recoil Reducing Stock, and Ergo grip. I installed a MD Arms 5 position adjustable gas plug as well. (the gun ran fine with the standard plug, but I figured meh, it was $40) I also have all the original furniture and the original gas plug that go with the gun (although I can't imagine what you'd do with them :)) I was just going to sell everything as a package which would include the factory 5 round magazine, two Gen 2 AGP 10 round magazines, and the MD Arms 20 round drum. I've only ever used one of the 10 rounders. The other two magazines and the drum are brand new and unfired, although I have trimmed the drum so that it seats nice and tight.

Also, have we ever reached a conclusion on whether this is a regulated firearm, and has to go through an FFL? I remember that I had to go through the 7 day wait back when I bought it. But I've also read many discussions claiming this was unnecessary.

Any input would be appreciated. As you can tell, I'm not a shotgun guy; and only bought/modified this on a whim, because I like AKs.

WP_20130424_003_zps07d10492.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom