• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    Greetings!

I've got a decent amount (a thousand or so casings of .45 ACP and .357 Magnum and assorted .308 Win and .30-06) collecting dust in my basement. Sadly, I've not reloaded in years and probably won't be reloading much at the moment. I hate seeing good brass go to waste so I'd like to give this stuff away to those who can make better use of it.

If any of y'all want it, we can make arrangements. If not, I suppose I can just roll up to a local range and hand them my pile...

Cheers,
    --Crudmucosa

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Greetings!

I've got a decent amount (a thousand or so casings of .45 ACP and .357 Magnum and assorted .308 Win and .30-06) collecting dust in my basement. Sadly, I've not reloaded in years and probably won't be reloading much at the moment. I hate seeing good brass go to waste so I'd like to give this stuff away to those who can make better use of it.

If any of y'all want it, we can make arrangements. If not, I suppose I can just roll up to a local range and hand them my pile...

Cheers,c
    --Crudmucosa

I'm just getting started reloading in fact my kit is my christmas gift. I own 30-06 308 223 and my wife has a 40 sw. If you are just looking to get rid of it I woukd gladly take those off your hand as I'm learning and very tight on money. Plus due to budget issues have shot a lot of steel to this point and have very little brass to reload.

Steve

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    If anything in that pile is garbage and can't be reloaded I'll take it. I need some garbage 357 brass for another project.

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    If anything in that pile is garbage and can't be reloaded I'll take it. I need some garbage 357 brass for another project.

I wish I would have seen this before I'd already thrown out the garbage brass! Gotta keep the old maxim in mind: one man's trash is another man's treasure.

--Crudmucosa

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    All gone!

Big thanks to all of you who responded to my ad. Your willingness to find a good home for my neglected brass would bring a tear to my eye if I was capable of shedding one (my cold, dead heart doesn't allow me to feel emotions).

Biggest thanks to tss1004 for jumping in first and claiming my giant sacks o' brass (great meeting you btw).

Cheers all.

--Crudmucosa

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    If you are not reloading anymore got any thing else to unload? I have a weakness for old reloading manuals..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom