What should be my last FU-O'Malley purchase?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Well, I finally added an Arsenal AK to my collection but I left to much time in between now and October. I have room for one more. Here are my options and only options I'm buying these from an out of state relative who gives me unheard of deals.

1. Another M1A? I just acquired one last month.

2. HK 91

3. Dragunov SVD

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I'm a little more cash poor.

Snagged a slr106cr ( so i an use my FR as a shooter) an old coltand a couple Ruger blackhawks

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Another M1A. Don't diversify your mag requirements. And if it shoots well like mine, it's an outstanding firearm. But get it with a long barrel, a true battle rifle!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    When you say Dragunov, do you mean a real one or a Romanian PSL? If you're willing to shell out for a real SVD, then that by a mile. But otherwise I'd say pick up a PTR-91 (US build HK91 copy). $3-5 mags are nice.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    I just got my long yearned for Tavor last Friday. I REALLY shouldn't have gotten it (had to put it in a card), but I've wanted one for years, and if I didn't get it now......

Of your choices, I'd get the Dragunov of course, but then it's 5 times as expensive as the other two choices. :)

gregaarms

Machinist Junkie
    Feb 18, 2013
    Calvert County
    I would go with the M1A. Wish I had the funds to get one myself but I spent it this last week on a Beretta M9A1, Glock 17, and PPS-43. Hopefully I will be able to buy a couple more by the 1st. You should come by the shop and get a couple more lowers... you can never have to many :lol2:

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    pick up my first m1a next week. I cant wait its been a long time coming...

Id like to have gotten an ak47 or a 74 but I guess If I could grab one last thing with a 7 day release Id grab a revolver or something. even as simple as a 38...

May 13, 2005
    M2 50 BMG....

What better way to say F.U. than to get one of those.... and flaunt it, cause it's not even banned by 281 :)

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I would go with the M1A. Wish I had the funds to get one myself but I spent it this last week on a Beretta M9A1, Glock 17, and PPS-43. Hopefully I will be able to buy a couple more by the 1st. You should come by the shop and get a couple more lowers... you can never have to many :lol2:

NO Steve!!! No more AR15 lowers. Don't tempt me. I'll be down for the 10's though. :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    M2 50 BMG....

What better way to say F.U. than to get one of those.... and flaunt it, cause it's not even banned by 281 :)

Normally I'd agree with that.

Even more so if the purchase has 2 people thrown in, to heave the damned thing around. :lol2:

*For those that don't know why they call it a HEAVY machine-gun, I'll give you 3 solid guesses why. ;)

May 13, 2005
    Normally I'd agree with that.

Even more so if the purchase has 2 people thrown in, to heave the damned thing around. :lol2:

*For those that don't know why they call it a HEAVY machine-gun, I'll give you 3 solid guesses why. ;)

Lol, and I was going to suggest a truck with a ring turret to mount it to...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom