• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Call me Hef

C & R Junkie
    Oct 11, 2012
    North Point
    Can't beat a Polish M44
    Polish.jpg

SWEET MOTHERS MILK! That's a fine looking specimen.:shocked4: I can't stop staring at her!

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Got to agree wit the 91/30. I got one about a year ago for around $100. Good luck finding one at that price now. Since then, I've converted the stock with the synthetic monte carlo. Just my opinion but I think it feels more natural than the bulky wood stock. Also added a bi pod and a 200 lumen light and a tri-rail. Just today, found a blackhawk buttstock shell holder. Next to come is a better scope mount than the ATI mount kit. Also, my gun smith will be lengthening and curving the bolt handle. Very good rifle. Worth every cent! My next will be a hex receiver, found one for $135 a couple months ago and am still kicking myself for not getting it.

No offence, but this post makes me sad. :(

Sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

ghost1981

Aug 1, 2012
    Frederick
    None taken. This mosin will be the only one I have that is modified like this. I still want to get a hex receiver and will be keeping it as original as possible. My gun smith loves restoring older weapons. He'll probably give it a run through and make sure the gun is in better condition than I gave it. Oh, and that is a beaut 44!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom