What is your favorite unique caliber that is difficult to find?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 1, 2012
    You own a gun chambered in 7.92 kurz that you would actually fire or just throwing out a rare number?
    he's probably got more than one :)

I'd love to see .38 ACP be produced again in quantity but suspect not enough demand, or it would be...
    For the old Colt semi-autos and Spanish 9x23 Largo pistols adapted to it.

You wanna rare fantasy number? Howza about .49 / 12mm / 13 mm Gyrojet. I'd shoot it if it was available, but I'm not going to burn up the $100-200 per round it costs now for 60 year old rockets (if you can even find it).

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    6.5 Grendel
    Everyone who shoots one loves it, but rarely buy one because ammo is so hard to find.
    20211124_142930.jpg

Yes, this. Although basspro has had some federal black in stock. Cheaper steel case is harder to find.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    You own a gun chambered in 7.92 kurz that you would actually fire or just throwing out a rare number?

Not at all. I have one of the BD44's that PTR brought in years ago and I shoot it now and then. I have a little under a 1000 rounds through it at this point. No, I don't take it out on a regular basis and pound rounds through it but I do take it out a couple times a year and I like to keep a stockpile of ammunition for it because you never know when either Privi Partizan is going to stop making batches or imports will stop altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom