• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    Cant find MiniMags or Stingers anywhere... theyre the only things I put through my .22. Its a Umarex HK 416.. most .22 stuff doesnt cycle the bolt reliably.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    I have heard, and this is pure speculation, that brass and all supplies have been largely diverted to larger calibers where the profit margin is much greater (and to meet Government and private contracts). This would be the case with Winchester and Federal.

As far as CCI, I haven't heard anything contrary to normal operation at 4 million .22 rounds a day.

hang10

Jan 20, 2013
    eldersburg
    Cant find MiniMags or Stingers anywhere... theyre the only things I put through my .22. Its a Umarex HK 416.. most .22 stuff doesnt cycle the bolt reliably.

Are you finding other .22lr anywhere ?? Please let use know....:party29:

j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    I have heard, and this is pure speculation, that brass and all supplies have been largely diverted to larger calibers where the profit margin is much greater (and to meet Government and private contracts). This would be the case with Winchester and Federal.

As far as CCI, I haven't heard anything contrary to normal operation at 4 million .22 rounds a day.
    Makes sense... Im seeing alot more .223 at much higher prices still... 21 bucks for X-Tacs smdh..

jusaduffr

Jan 15, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
    If you are up in PA Trop's Gun Shop in Elizabethtown had CCI 22lr 500rd bricks for $33.99. Limit one. They also had some IMI and Independence($10.99) 5.56. I guess they sold out of their larger 22lr and 223 boxes. The sale signs were on the floor with the other center aisle bulk ammo.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I just sold a bucket of Remington 1200FPS bullets for $120 yesterday, thats about $8 or so per 100...and have .223's-$135=200 and 9mm-$79.99 for 200 for sale today.

TO THREEBAND...: well....I find it is just as difficult to find this week as last :-) still a major pain in the A S _! I have just lucked out recently.....

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I got 3 sub-sonic 100rnd boxes and I found a 1600 round ammo can of mini-mag about 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen any other CCI since then.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    3r gun shop in Hagerstown. Defiantly worth going to see Ron. I passed on it last sat and called Wednesday for him to hold it for me (helps to have a good relationship with a dealer). He had 2 left after I bought mine.

j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    When I had a 416-22, I only shot federal bulk through it, I never had any issues. Have you tried adjusting the action spring?

Hmm I havent... I have a 50 round box of federal bulk here and my last 52 rounds of CCI.. might be worth a shot.. I know I can get more federal.. just have to drive 41 miles each way for 1 box each trip...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom