Weekly Update 4/12/24 - Lever Gun Specials.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballistic Outdoor Supply

Industry Partner
    Mar 23, 2024
    Finksburg, MD
    Hours:

We are open Tuesday & Wednesday this week, 5:30 PM-8:30 PM

I've got our website linked over to our Armslist store, until we have the time to build a real website.
    www.ballisticoutdoor.com But it doesn't seem to be working perfectly. In the mean time, you can go to

Gunshow

Our next gun show is April 20-21 at Howard County. Our specials below, are to get you in the door of the gun shop, they will not be honored at the gun show, most of the guns won't even be there.

Inventory

We have 386 Firearms in stock & ready to go. Armlist just has the ones we have had time to list. Please stop by and take a look. We have already started packing for Howard County, so most of our handguns are not on display right now.

New Arrivals

Canik TTI Combat - We don't expect this gun to pass roster board until late August, but we can hope for sooner. The two we received are already assigned to back order customers, but you are welcome to stop by and hold one, and we can try to get one for you.

Daniel Defense H9 This one was on the last roster agenda, so hopefully approved late May. It has not been put on layaway for anyone yet. If your interested, please keep in mind we will use it as a display model to get backorders in until you can legally pickup the gun.

Ammo Special

Browning 9mm 115gr $240 per case, out the door. Please keep in mind this is a gun shop only special. It will not be honored at the ammo warehouse, or mmiammo.com I'm trying to get traffic into the gun shop, so I can sell you a gun. This special is top secret, so tell all your friends, just don't tell my partners at Maryland Munitions.

Firearms Specials

Henry 45-70 Octagon Barrel $999
    Henry 44 Mag All Weather $1099
    Henry 30-30 X-Model $949
    Henry 30-30 Large Loop $899
    Henry 30-30 Octagon Brass $949
    Rossi 30-30 Large Loop $749
    Henry 22LR Silver Youth $569
    Rossi 22LR Riobravo $319
    S&W 1854 44Mag $1229
    Henry 45-70 Brass $999
    Henry Axe 410 $899
    Henry Mares Leg 44mag $999

Clearance Corner

When we opened the shop, I went a little crazy, and bought anything the distributors would give me a "deal" on. So now, I've got to clean up a few messes I created. The guns below are near cost, just enough to not loose money if you pay us by credit card.

Steven's 12 gauge shotguns, 3 models to choose from $139
    Akkar 20 Gauge Semi Auto with red dot $265

Matthew
    Ballistic Outdoor Supply

Last edited:

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    I had to search for one of the rifles and was able to locate your store - just fyi for others unless of course my remedial interwebz skills are on display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Does the ammo special require a secret handshake? Lol

See ya Tuesday or Wednesday for a case

thor

Jan 24, 2015
    linthicum maryland
    Hours:

We are open Tuesday & Wednesday this week, 5:30 PM-8:30 PM

I've got our website linked over to our Armslist store, until we have the time to build a real website.
    www.ballisticoutdoor.com But it doesn't seem to be working perfectly. In the mean time, you can go to

Gunshow

Our next gun show is April 20-21 at Howard County. Our specials below, are to get you in the door of the gun shop, they will not be honored at the gun show, most of the guns won't even be there.

Inventory

We have 386 Firearms in stock & ready to go. Armlist just has the ones we have had time to list. Please stop by and take a look. We have already started packing for Howard County, so most of our handguns are not on display right now.

New Arrivals

Canik TTI Combat - We don't expect this gun to pass roster board until late August, but we can hope for sooner. The two we received are already assigned to back order customers, but you are welcome to stop by and hold one, and we can try to get one for you.

Daniel Defense H9 This one was on the last roster agenda, so hopefully approved late May. It has not been put on layaway for anyone yet. If your interested, please keep in mind we will use it as a display model to get backorders in until you can legally pickup the gun.

Ammo Special

Browning 9mm 115gr $240 per case, out the door. Please keep in mind this is a gun shop only special. It will not be honored at the ammo warehouse, or mmiammo.com I'm trying to get traffic into the gun shop, so I can sell you a gun. This special is top secret, so tell all your friends, just don't tell my partners at Maryland Munitions.

Firearms Specials

Henry 45-70 Octagon Barrel $999
    Henry 44 Mag All Weather $1099
    Henry 30-30 X-Model $949
    Henry 30-30 Large Loop $899
    Henry 30-30 Octagon Brass $949
    Rossi 30-30 Large Loop $749
    Henry 22LR Silver Youth $569
    Rossi 22LR Riobravo $319
    S&W 1854 44Mag $1229
    Henry 45-70 Brass $999
    Henry Axe 410 $899
    Henry Mares Leg 44mag $999

Clearance Corner

When we opened the shop, I went a little crazy, and bought anything the distributors would give me a "deal" on. So now, I've got to clean up a few messes I created. The guns below are near cost, just enough to not loose money if you pay us by credit card.

Steven's 12 gauge shotguns, 3 models to choose from $139
    Akkar 20 Gauge Semi Auto with red dot $265

Matthew
    Ballistic Outdoor Supply
    I made it to there shop and picked up a cz 22l . The guys there where very friendly and helpful so I'll be going back, I think they just started so hopefully they open more hours soon.

Ballistic Outdoor Supply

Industry Partner
    Mar 23, 2024
    Finksburg, MD
    We had good shows at Frederick and Howard County. We met some great customers. The pictures are from Howard County show.

This weekend we will be at the Timonium Fairgrounds show. We hope to see you there!

Attachments

• 20240420_090435.jpg
      20240420_090435.jpg
      496.8 KB · Views: 12
    • 20240420_090455.jpg
      20240420_090455.jpg
      513.8 KB · Views: 12
    • 20240420_090516.jpg
      20240420_090516.jpg
      498.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts