• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I was just watching an embedded you-tube clip of Uncle Ted at the Shot Show over @ National 2A, and I just finished flipping through my American Rifleman that came today . . . and,

The word, Mr. O'Malley -- the word, Mr. Frosh -- the word, Mr. Bloomberg -- the word, Ms. Feinstein -- the word, Mr. Obama,

is

WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT!

Last edited:

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I guess this 64 year old guitar player ought to stick to emails to legislators -- they get better results than my threads. At least I've gotten a few emails back, even in the last batch about SB0180.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Ban and try to register guns all you want.
    I WILL NOT COMPLY, I WILL NOT REGISTER.
    I will not be blamed and punished for the actions of homicidal nutcases who kill people in gun free zones.

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Thanks for stopping by tbe thread, guys. I got fired up listening to Uncle Ted and reading the American Rifleman last night, and I really wanted to stand up with my brothers in arms!

Last edited:

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    Bob, it's great to see someone else fired up! In my opinion the best moment on cable tv was when Alex Jones BLASTED Piers Morgan on CNN! "I'm here to tell you 1776 will commence again if you try to take our' firearms!"

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I will be beside you,I'm mad as hell that this crap is even getting this far,I'm telling people everyday and geting thru to some that's it not over for us yet and to get involved!

Omnipotent

Semper Fi
    Jan 10, 2013
    MoCo
    The US Marines spent a whole lot of money and time training me to be a lethal weapon. Thankfully I've made it through a couple of wars and other conflicts and am now a plain ol citizen...with an awful lot of skill that is waiting to be put back to good use.

I signed a check up to an including my life to protect this country and its people....if they don't think I would give my life to protect my family and rights they have another thing coming.

There are a lot more like me out there...in the state and elsewhere. They are quiet, unassuming, but they are aware of the wrong direction the country is heading. They are preparing, training, and getting like minded folk up to speed.

I hope the day doesn't come, but I assure you, more than a few men and women will stand up and fight for this country, even if the country have betrayed us.

Family, God, Corps & Country!

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    The US Marines spent a whole lot of money and time training me to be a lethal weapon. Thankfully I've made it through a couple of wars and other conflicts and am now a plain ol citizen...with an awful lot of skill that is waiting to be put back to good use.

I signed a check up to an including my life to protect this country and its people....if they don't think I would give my life to protect my family and rights they have another thing coming.

There are a lot more like me out there...in the state and elsewhere. They are quiet, unassuming, but they are aware of the wrong direction the country is heading. They are preparing, training, and getting like minded folk up to speed.

I hope the day doesn't come, but I assure you, more than a few men and women will stand up and fight for this country, even if the country have betrayed us.

Omnipotent, thank you for your service, sacrifice and sentiment. My son is a Marine as are my nephew, cousin and some of my son's friends. Don't assume the worst just yet. The path we're apparently on is alarming. There's a fair amount of space and time btw where we are and where good men might need to take appropriate action. Politics is all about the acquisition and application of power...often by selfish insecure bastards. Sit tight for now. Lots of hands of poker will need to play out before absolute action needs to happen. Until then, Semper Fi

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    At this time in history we have a high number of us combat trained citizens on the streets of America who pledged to keep her safe.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    This is True....When is the Question....There Are Many Patriots Who Feel This Way...I for One Probably should have perished in RVN in 1966.. so I Still Owe THIS DEPT.I Took The Pledge to P&D and it doesn't EXPIRE...NOT EVER!

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    I hope those running this state realize the full gravity of what they are about to do. And the horrible situation they are going to force so many peaceful people into. What do they think thousands of people who have spent their lives doing the right thing ensuring they've walked the strait and narrow will do when they are legislated into criminals and treated as such.

Turbo2Point4

Feb 19, 2012
    I guess this 64 year old guitar player ought to stick to emails to legislators -- they get better results than my threads. At least I've gotten a few emails back, even in the last batch about SB0180.

which one is SB0180? i've emailed about 38, 107, 131, and 281

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    What irks me and my wife is that we are honest, respectable, and lawabiding citizens, you know, boy/girl scouts, military service, graduate school, 30 years gov. service, 36 yrs. marriage, church goers, yet by the stroke of a pen we'll be criminals (felons). So obvious to see it's a set-up!

Praise God Almighty that He doesn't change the Laws/Rules. He came to save, not condemn.

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD

Mine was the Cold War, but the check I signed was for the same amount. When the Marxists are in my back yard, destroying MY country, it becomes personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom