• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It appears increasingly true. Reports shooters friend reported plans to fbi on Jan 5. Guess they were too busy trying to find trump Russian collusion to be bothered

Indeed that seems to be breaking news in the Boston Globe I just saw it.

Anger issues in some kids are real problem, I can think of a few examples, but what we need is not more gun control. What we need is for law enforcement to do their ****ing job. And also the doctors and psychiatrists who are seeing these kids.

If someone is genuinely a threat to themselves or others, they can be involuntarily committed, and that will take away their gun rights for quite a while.

Paiste19

Don't Shave
    Jan 14, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Jim,

I was just trying to make a joke about the random post count/user concerns that pop up to defend my good intensioned, low post, brethren out there. No need to give me a lesson, I'm just a cigar.

YerNotGood

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    Reread my last sentence.

I should have said "almost no mass shootings"

And many of those stats are not students doing the shooting. Many of those stats are as contrived as the 18 school shootings the MSM is touting this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Understood, and agreed, however we need to talk accurately about the issue. Saying there were no (or even "almost") mass school shootings 30 years ago is just as inaccurate as some lib saying there have been 30 shootings this year. Thats the only reason I called it out. We cant fall victim to the same trap of manipulating events to our agenda or else we are no better.

I think we are arguing with ourselves a bit here... That is, unless someone is advocating that those currently legitimated prohibited from owning a firearm should be able to. That sounds like whole other thread, though :lol2:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Need more him control? No, we don't. Facts are stubborn things.

If your adopted son is a threat to himself or others, you need to make sure that he gets the care that he needs before something horrible and preventable comes to pass.

hornbakerfella

Oct 6, 2016
    God's Country
    If it weren't for conspiracies, there would be no conspiracy theories.

After this whole dossier thing, nothing surprises me when it comes to the government. Nothing.

Oh I agree. If you wanna spend some hours in a wormhole of info that’ll have your head spinning read up on columbine. Things get so weird and fishy

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    manchuriancandidate-41.jpg

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I am a gun nut, I have more then most of you. I hate ANYONE telling me what I can and can't do. But when it comes to gun control we need more of it.

I have an adopted son. He will be 16 next month. He will be 18 in 25 months, at that time he can walk to any store and buy a gun.

He takes meds for his anger issues. He thinks video games and TV is real life. He does not understand things. He is socially inapt. His biological mother drank and did drugs while carrying him and it REALLY did a number on him. While on his meds (4 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon) other then he is not real bright it is hard to tell he has issues.
    Our house is built so we can lock a door and it separates him from my kids and I. Our kitchen knives are locked up in a safe at all times unless we are using them same with guns. this was ordered by his doctors/shrink

We need someway (other then parents) cause at this time he is an adult to prevent him from legally purchasing a gun. HIPAA my ass, this sh1t needs to be reported and applied to the NIC process. I know even with this it will not be 100% but how many people that are off their rocker have killed kids and adult in the last 6 months?

I believe this is called "bait."

Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    I thought this post was going to be a joke. Guns are not the problem, there have always been guns. I think a large part of the problem is the way the media sensationalizes these shootings. It tells these impressionable people if you have a problem shooting people is a way to get attention. It's putting an idea into these angry peoples heads that if your mad and want out, killing people will make a statement. In my opinion the media is more of a problem then anything. Especially in these times where any government or rich person can buy ads on Facebook or buy a news outlet with the sole agenda of influencing people.

Feb 28, 2013
    I am a gun nut, I have more then most of you. I hate ANYONE telling me what I can and can't do. But when it comes to gun control we need more of it.

I have an adopted son. He will be 16 next month. He will be 18 in 25 months, at that time he can walk to any store and buy a gun.

He takes meds for his anger issues. He thinks video games and TV is real life. He does not understand things. He is socially inapt. His biological mother drank and did drugs while carrying him and it REALLY did a number on him. While on his meds (4 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon) other then he is not real bright it is hard to tell he has issues.
    Our house is built so we can lock a door and it separates him from my kids and I. Our kitchen knives are locked up in a safe at all times unless we are using them same with guns. this was ordered by his doctors/shrink

We need someway (other then parents) cause at this time he is an adult to prevent him from legally purchasing a gun. HIPAA my ass, this sh1t needs to be reported and applied to the NIC process. I know even with this it will not be 100% but how many people that are off their rocker have killed kids and adult in the last 6 months?
    Sorry hear all that, but ain’t our fault. Don’t make your issues ours.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You could always do what I just did :)

80% screw up

Attachments

• A8A6BDC9-7823-42BA-9EBA-4C615CA91F09.jpg
      A8A6BDC9-7823-42BA-9EBA-4C615CA91F09.jpg
      112.2 KB · Views: 237

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics