• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waterdoor

Proud Infidel Team U.S.A.
    Dec 13, 2008
    KY.
    Wayne did a great job as usual.

Seriously Pa. folks make sure this douchebag looses his next time around. The guy is pathetic and was obviously coached by the Brady Bunch morons. His arguments are all over the map because he knows if he stays on any one subject for more than a few seconds that he would be roasted. Wayne did a good job of answering the questions and even getting D-bag to promise more enforcement.

I am also sick of the Libtard question of asking why I need magazines with more than 10 rounds or a semi-automatic rifle. Because this is America and it is my F-ing right to choose moron, not yours. These cry babies are always preaching pro choice on other issues so lets practice that with gun control.:lol:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    home4_competition.jpg

LindaBuck.jpg
    yup, clearly no hunting or sporting purposes...

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    "Who needs 10 rounds?"

You can argue:

1) 25% average police hit statistics during a shooting = only 2.5 anticipated hits with those ten rounds on ONE PERP

2) It takes at least 3 solid hits with a handgun round to effectively stop (NOT KILL) an attacker (in the best case scenario), as I learned this past weekend during a class,

and

3) See the recent home invasion thread where THREE guys kicked in a woman's door, as well at the trend of 2+ assailants during the "typical" home invasion (as I've observed in news reports).

SO: with 3 expected perps x 3 handgun rounds each as minimum to stop divided by 25% hit rate = 36 rounds minimum needed to repeal an average home invasion with a handgun. That would be just more than two reloads with 15rd magazines. Or FOUR reloads with 10-round magazines. With definite 3-round stops (yeah, right).

Say you have a rifle for HD. Let's say the rifle only takes 2 rounds to stop a perp, versus 3 for the handgun:

SO: 3 perps x 2 rifle rounds each to stop divided by 24% hit rate = 24 rounds minimum to repel an average home invasion with a rifle. 30rd mag = ZERO reloads.

Or you can personalize it:

When your door is kicked in at 3AM, how many rounds would YOU want to have available?

Let them chew on that for a while.

ETA: http://cbs3.com/local/Governor.Ed.Rendell.2.989571.html
    "What blessed use is there for one of these assault weapons," Rendell said. "What American needs an assault weapon to protect themselves?"

I find this statement on the eve of Holocaust Remembrance Day to be deeply disturbing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom