• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Been carrying for a bit and any questions or concerns you have about printing, or even OC’ing will be gone after a bit of time.
    This is how I see it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So, in a weird turn of events....... This past Saturday night, 4 DinDuNuffins came to the restaurant. 2 male, 2 female.
    Decided to walk out on their check. The manager got them at the vestibule, inside the outside door, but before the restaurant door.
    She questioned them, said they weren't going to pay, she starts to call the cops. One guy sucker punched her, pulls a gun, points it, and runs out.
    Every guy in the restaurant runs out after them. Cops couldn't catch the gun guy, they got the other male. The 2 females stayed with the stolen car in the parking lot.

Severna Park isn't so much the warm, safe vanilla space it was.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    So, in a weird turn of events....... This past Saturday night, 4 DinDuNuffins came to the restaurant. 2 male, 2 female.
    Decided to walk out on their check. The manager got them at the vestibule, inside the outside door, but before the restaurant door.
    She questioned them, said they weren't going to pay, she starts to call the cops. One guy sucker punched her, pulls a gun, points it, and runs out.
    Every guy in the restaurant runs out after them. Cops couldn't catch the gun guy, they got the other male. The 2 females stayed with the stolen car in the parking lot.

Maybe the DinDuNuffin took the short Wear and Carry class and missed the part where they said you shouldn't do things like that. :sarcasm:

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury

did they have tattoos?

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I've never been able to do the tattoo thing. I don't want to mess up my pretty, middle aged, skin. Given the massive prevalence of tats now-a-days, I feel like the rebel now!

Yee-haw!
    Too many wanna be prison tatt's out there, all that tribal crap too.

Last edited:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    This guy warranted zero intervention from management as his behavior exhibited nothing but watching football with his wife and banter with those around him. Did I like him drinking or condone it? No. Hell, I don't even carry a pocket knife if I know I am going out drinking.

People have the right and freedom to do things in society without interference from others. Whether we like it or not. Until it physically affects us.
    And as far as driving under the influence, your only duty is to dial 911 if you see a suspect vehicle.

A well dressed Gentleman ALWAYS has a pocketknife on him.

Last edited:

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    My tattoos are older than a lot of the guys I work with but it's definitely more common to see them on officers with so many being prior service combat vets post 911. There are certainly still situations where I will go long sleeve in the warmer months out of respect for the situation/event/person I may be dealing with.
    My only ink came from this guy. For 500 years his family has been in the business in Israel, originally applying cross tattoos to Coptic Christians in Egypt since the 1300's. You have to show your tattoo to enter their churches in Egypt, helps keep out Muslim terrorists - nothing new in that part of the world.

I got a small Jerusalem cross on my wrist by him in his shop in the Old City, Jerusalem. He also sponsors a MC club in Israel. If you ever visit it's a must do.

https://razzouktattoo.com/

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    My only ink came from this guy. For 500 years his family has been in the business in Israel, originally applying cross tattoos to Coptic Christians in Egypt since the 1300's. You have to show your tattoo to enter their churches in Egypt, helps keep out Muslim terrorists - nothing new in that part of the world.

I got a small Jerusalem cross on my wrist by him in his shop in the Old City, Jerusalem. He also sponsors a MC club in Israel. If you ever visit it's a must do.

https://razzouktattoo.com/

bucket list item for sure!

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    bucket list item for sure!
    My bucket list would be to ride around Israel with these guys. Vid in German, but well done. There are others vids out there - Holy Land MC Club. Jews, Christians, Muslims - they ride together as a brotherhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom