• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I'm here right now. >.>

werd. good luck, bud!

I've met you holepunch, I'll sponsor you. You can go to the meeting and ask and someone will do the same.

thanks, ol' man :thumbsup: i might take you up on that if my cousin doesn't come through. said he'd look into it for me a few weeks ago, and i never got back with him, or he never got back with me, or something :)

Phoronus

Apr 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    They'll be voting on me next month. I got my range badge already, though.

I didn't even need a sponsor, Larry filled that part out, which was cool of him.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    how long of a drive off 70 is the club?

10 minutes maybe?

Get off at the MD 63 exit (it's the next exit west of I-81), turn right at the bottom of the ramp, go past the Pilot truck stop, you come to a 4-way light at the intersection with Rt.40 where the Sheetz is, make that left and go a couple miles up Rt. 40 west. You cross the Connococheague Creek and it's on your right I believe.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    10 minutes maybe?

Get off at the MD 63 exit (it's the next exit west of I-81), turn right at the bottom of the ramp, go past the Pilot truck stop, you come to a 4-way light at the intersection with Rt.40 where the Sheetz is, make that left and go a couple miles up Rt. 40 west. You cross the Connococheague Creek and it's on your right I believe.

Thanks, I'm gonna give the club a look. Treeguy invited to show me the club and I shoul PM him to set a date.

Phoronus

Apr 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    10 minutes maybe?

Yep, once you make the right off 40 right after the creek, there's a little place where the road Ys, stay to the right, then it makes a sharp left curve. You'll pass a little side road on your right (to the IWLA fishing pond) and then you'll come to the driveway up to the clubhouse/parking lot. If you keep going, on the right is the 100/200 range.

I'd be happy to take a guest, too, though my weekends are a little busy. Er, once I'm officially a member, anyway.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Was talking to some guys aattending the Utah class today with Perrin Lewis from Genesis, and we got to talking about IWLA. I really want to get up there and check the place out as a guest before committing to the initiation fees, etc.

Anyone need a shootign buddy for the afternoon? :D

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Sir - This wed am?

Bill

Bill,

if you mean me, I'll likely be finishing up my shift that morning and trying to get some rest, but thanks for the offer. Unfortunately there's no way I'll know how I'll be feeling come Wed morning after I pull a long one Tuesday night. Thanks so much though. Perhaps another time?

And no need to be so formal. We're all a pretty laid back bunch around here ;)
    - sir hole punch

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Bill,

if you mean me, I'll likely be finishing up my shift that morning and trying to get some rest, but thanks for the offer. Unfortunately there's no way I'll know how I'll be feeling come Wed morning after I pull a long one Tuesday night. Thanks so much though. Perhaps another time?

And no need to be so formal. We're all a pretty laid back bunch around here ;)
    - sir hole punch

When did you get knighted. I am going to have to have a word with the Queen.

Hey Chad did you knight hole punch?

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    When did you get knighted. I am going to have to have a word with the Queen.

Hey Chad did you knight hole punch?

knighted.. i like the sound of that.

as long as it not by any touchy-feeling gunsmiths :D

tell the queen i said hi. and she needs to stop by and pick up her underdrawers. she left them in my kitchen again :sad20:

billprudden

Nov 24, 2008
    HP -

Let me know sometime if you do want to shoot 'em up. I have pretty good flex three days or so out of each work week.

Sorry to spook you with the formality, I start out polite and first let folks get to know me a little...

Bill

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Almost took my Hakim and Rasheed out there yesterday. Definitely looking forward to some warmer weather shooting soon!

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Yep, once you make the right off 40 right after the creek, there's a little place where the road Ys, stay to the right, then it makes a sharp left curve. You'll pass a little side road on your right (to the IWLA fishing pond) and then you'll come to the driveway up to the clubhouse/parking lot. If you keep going, on the right is the 100/200 range.

I'd be happy to take a guest, too, though my weekends are a little busy. Er, once I'm officially a member, anyway.

Did IWLA (Hagerstown) ever give out the range ID cards? I paid in Dec. 1020 for 2011 and have not received anything in the mail.
    Thanks.

Gigantopithicus

Damn Dirty Ape
    Dec 20, 2010
    Hagersbush
    Did IWLA (Hagerstown) ever give out the range ID cards? I paid in Dec. 1020 for 2011 and have not received anything in the mail.
    Thanks.

I was at the last meeting and Larry said something about there was a problem getting the cards out. They should be ready next meeting. I and everyone I've seen out on the range has just been using their 2010 cards.

To all interested, there is a IWLA Gun Bonanza, April 2nd, at the Elks Lodge. You can find info on the website http://www.washcoiwla.com/home Contact info is on the BOD page.

Gigantopithicus

Damn Dirty Ape
    Dec 20, 2010
    Hagersbush
    I was at the last meeting and Larry said something about there was a problem getting the cards out. They should be ready next meeting. I and everyone I've seen out on the range has just been using their 2010 cards.

To all interested, there is a IWLA Gun Bonanza, April 2nd, at the Elks Lodge. You can find info on the website http://www.washcoiwla.com/home Contact info is on the BOD page.

Correction, I got mine in the mail yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom