• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    *insert positive comment*

Been a member since I could hold a gun and it is BY FAR the best outdoors 'club' around.... Not to mention best place to shoot if that's all you do.

John

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Just show up. Larry is at almost every meeting. Tell him that you are new and want to join. He'll take care of you.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Took my MP5 up there yesterday and had the 50yd range all to myself! Good weather and plenty of shooting is just around the corner!!

I shoot my "black guns" at Clear Spring IWLA quite often. Nobody has ever given me a problem, but then again, I am a big grouchy old fart. Most of the younger guys eyeball my modified Remy 700 and my converted Saiga 308. The old farts like me just smile. Down at the pistol range guys mostly drool over my 1911s.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I've only run into nice folks. Some of them look at my milsurps a bit funny but they're always friendly. Funny story. One time I showed up with my Chinese NDM-86 and there was a guy there shooting some commercial rifle. He was nice enough but said something like "You can't expect much from them Jaaponeese SKS's. Whet with them long spindly barrols and that cheap little scope." I just smiled and nodded my head. I then proceeded to shot one magazine of ten rounds while he shot 5 from his rifle and then we walked up to check out targets. He looked at his target and them mine without saying a word. I didn't say anything either but I'm sure I was grinning. When we got back to the 100 yard table, he proceeded to pack his stuff up and they said over his shoulder as he was walking away, "Bye!" He had just been owned by that spindly barreled "Japoneese SKS". Good times!! It's all in good fun!!

P1080041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom