• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    They have had amazing response and will be limiting it to 100 I recall. Roughly 30 already in. Follow their guidelines to a "T"! I am not a tattoo guy but the one on the foot - short of being painful - is an easy one for a free suppressor. Perfect if you are in to ink.

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    I just got to figure out how to tell my wife I want to get a tattoo this weekend with all the other money I've spent as of lately. And the even harder task of trying to convince her to get one as well.

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    Poor suckers, selling your body for a suppressor. They're not that expensive, you still have to pay the $200 tax stamp anyway. Is it just me, or do I think this is a stupid idea? btw, I like tattoos in general.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    Poor suckers, selling your body for a suppressor. They're not that expensive, you still have to pay the $200 tax stamp anyway. Is it just me, or do I think this is a stupid idea? btw, I like tattoos in general.

i started thinking the same thing... but for someone who already wants or is going to get a tattoo anyway...

cyclone 850
    tax 200
    total 1050

tattoo 200
    tax 200
    total 400

thats over 600 bucks savings. some people would rather sell their skin to save a little cash.

i'm sure theres a hell of a lot of people who would tattoo up to save their houses right now. let me get a RE-MAX tattoo please :sad20:

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    I would never become a billboard for $600
    nor do I have interest in something as permanent as a tattoo anyway

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Well since I know a tattoo guy who will do it for $50 and the fact that I was looking for new ink ideas anyways makes this a no-brainer for me. Called Andy over at AAC and he said they will honor this offer until next Sunday. Will post pictures.

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    i started thinking the same thing... but for someone who already wants or is going to get a tattoo anyway...

cyclone 850
    tax 200
    total 1050

tattoo 200
    tax 200
    total 400

thats over 600 bucks savings. some people would rather sell their skin to save a little cash.

i'm sure theres a hell of a lot of people who would tattoo up to save their houses right now. let me get a RE-MAX tattoo please :sad20:

Tattoos are supposed to mean something unique.... But yeah, for those who really really want a suppressor and don't mind the corporate ties to your tattoo, sure.

Just don't do this!
    23935351_df3732122f.jpg

tttongli

Oct 3, 2008
    HOWARD
    so you get any tatto in that zip file and receive up to $1000 reimbursement towards your next can purchase is that the deal?

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Tattoos are supposed to mean something unique.... But yeah, for those who really really want a suppressor and don't mind the corporate ties to your tattoo, sure.

Well the vast majority of tattoos are already unoriginal and have corporate ties ala Micky Mouse, Taz, Tinkerbell, and other cartoon tattoos as well as the damned barb wire thing being tied to that god-aweful movie with Pamela Anderson. We are all corporate and media whores anyways, might as well get mine while I'm at it :lol:

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    Well the vast majority of tattoos are already unoriginal and have corporate ties ala Micky Mouse, Taz, Tinkerbell, and other cartoon tattoos as well as the damned barb wire thing being tied to that god-aweful movie with Pamela Anderson. We are all corporate and media whores anyways, might as well get mine while I'm at it :lol:

Good point. More power to you as well, hope you're happy with your choice.

tttongli

Oct 3, 2008
    HOWARD
    Yeah, I think as long as thye don't put something.com on it, not a bad idea. personally I am not a tattoo person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom