• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoChiWaWa

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?shop=1&cat=33&

Most all parts are brand new on the inside, this includes barrels, bolt/carriers, internals, buffer & spring but have external flaws due to being stored in "bulk" and are listed as being used. Lowers are a mix of manufactures and include CMMG, DPMS, Oly, Doublestar, EA and maybe others.

None of these rifles will win any beauty contests, but will make a excellent truck or trunk guns. All rifles have been test fired and all are as-is. The $20 hand select fee will ensure matching furniture and nothing too majorly flawed externally. Some rifles don't have a dust cover installed, but will have one included.

Hand picked, shipped and transferred you're still looking at just over $600, insanely good deal.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    That IS a heckuva deal - I don't think I can build one from parts and beat it up myself for that kind of money . . .

FWIW, I bought a "Colt M-16 Parts Kit" (commercial/used AR15 guts with pre-A1 Colt upper and pre-A1 furniture) in my last (literally) deal with Sarco that was barely serviceable and it still cost me $500 . . .

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Really when you think about it, some internet sellers have the Olympic "Plinker Plus" AR's for $599. Might not be the top of the line but there you get a brand new rifle for a little bit more. Gonna have to pay shipping & transfer anyway. I understand they're a lot better than they used to be. No more cast lowers.

Cadet08

Gone
    Nov 13, 2006
    does anyone know a good FFL that I can send this to for cheap that will treat the HBAR like a white form weapon and not like an assault weapon

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    I fear what these guns may look like up close. Without seeing them in-person I don't know that I'd risk $600 on a rifle they acknowledge has some exterior dings and blemishes.

I ordered a 20 inch HBar from them, It is in surprisingly good condition, it has a Double Star receiver. I did have to order a carry handle, but all in all for the money it's a great deal. I'll have it at the next shoot, more the welcome to take a look.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    does anyone know a good FFL that I can send this to for cheap that will treat the HBAR like a white form weapon and not like an assault weapon

Are you still a resident of MD, or did you change it to SC? If you can't do the MD 8 day wait and you can pick up a receiver in SC, you can put together a much better rifle for about the same price.

Cadet08

Gone
    Nov 13, 2006
    Are you still a resident of MD, or did you change it to SC? If you can't do the MD 8 day wait and you can pick up a receiver in SC, you can put together a much better rifle for about the same price.

Technicaly if you go into some realy obscure laws, both. Going to the school I go to that makes me part of the SC militia and going into other various other obscure laws that means I am a resident of this state. However I still pay out of state tuition ($30,000 a year:wtf:) and cant get a drivers license in this state. All these laws make the gun issue in this state with regards to cadets so grey it would confuse the hell out of even novus and has. So most dealers down here play it safe and dont sell to cadets. The other reason I want an HBAR is that I can piss off my liberal friends by saying I legaly bought it cash and carry.

LastDon

Feb 7, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I saw those prices over at CMMG, and figured they had to be too good to be true.

Over on thehighroad, there are a couple of threads with guys who bought ARs from there, and posted pictures. None of them have had any real noticable problems, and everyone has been really pleased as far as I can tell.

I've googled "Bargain Bin AR-15s" and found more than a few people who were happy with these guns, and no real complaints. I figure if you're only paying $600 for an AR, and not expecting a "show gun," it's a good deal.

ecampo

Mar 3, 2008
    If i go to school in virginia can i buy an HBar while i am at school and bring it back to MD with me.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    Cadet08,
    Get a state ID card. As long as you live in a state for three months and have bills with your SC address on it (credit card bills work) to prove your residence, you can get an ID card. Does not void your MD driving license but makes things like purchasing a firearm, bank account, hunting license, and other stuff easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom