• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    How many walmarts around MD even have guns anymore, seems like every time I go into one I have not been in for awhile the gun cabinet is gone.
    From what I have heard and seen, only 1 walmart per county will sell guns. ex There are 2 Walmart's in Charles County, Waldorf and LaPlata. The LaPlata store sells guns and ammo.

Pirate

Mar 20, 2010
    I can get these for $885.95. This is my regular price. Walmart is not always the cheapest. My distributor has 3 right now. Here is the Walmart link for the gun that I'm quoting. Buy it from me and there is no shipping or transfer fee. Yes Owe Malley stills gets his 6% cut though.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bushmaster-M4A3-.223-REM-16-Patrol-Carbine/19235996

We also carry Hydra Shocks. They are a good seller so cal for availability before you stop by if your coming from a distant.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    As much as I do not want to give up my secret stash......
    Walmart in Middle River off Carroll Island road has been carrying ammo for the longest time now. Which is especially great since it is only 4minutes away from FreeState.
    Just saw Hydroshocks in 9mm and .40 show up in the last two weeks.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    After they(Frederick WallyWorld) held up the transfer for a 30-06 I'd already paid for over three months waiting on a "please proceed with sale" blessing, I got a refund and promptly bought the gun from the Dicks in Hagerstown w/o any of the B.S. They said they don't by corporate policy transfer after waiting period expires and no "don't transfer" message received but actually wait for an engraved BATF/CJIS blessing. Fvck them and fooled once, I'll never buy one from them again though when I lived in VA, I didn't have this problem.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    As much as I do not want to give up my secret stash......
    Walmart in Middle River off Carroll Island road has been carrying ammo for the longest time now. Which is especially great since it is only 4minutes away from FreeState.
    Just saw Hydroshocks in 9mm and .40 show up in the last two weeks.

They just got a big shipment of the bulk Remmengton UMC 250 boxes in 9,40, and 45.

usmcdad

May 15, 2010
    Frederick Wally has been pretty good on ammo (9mm) and just bought my son a youth sized 870 for $300 plus tax. no problems on either. The young man at the gun desk is professional, articulate, and helpful.

On an aside, is the Remington UMC okay range ammo? Any issues noted by anyone. I should a Glock 19. I've been tempted to buy it but have been sticking with the WWB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom