• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Hey, by reading your post you got your scope within 2 days? Mine order is been about 3 days and still haven't gotten anything neither a tracking number of a respond on the email.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Hey, by reading your post you got your scope within 2 days? Mine order is been about 3 days and still haven't gotten anything neither a tracking number of a respond on the email.

Apparently they're a 2 man operation, so CS is slow in regards to answering emails. They may just be a little overwhelmed with orders? I emailed for a tracking number and was on the verge of cancelling when the tracking number showed up and the package shortly thereafter. More than a few people have contacted Vortex regarding the grey market concern and Vortex has confirmed to multiple people, besides my own inquiry, per the comments on slickdeals these are legit scopes.
    A little patience is worth the wait for a good price and free shipping.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Apparently they're a 2 man operation, so CS is slow in regards to answering emails. They may just be a little overwhelmed with orders? I emailed for a tracking number and was on the verge of cancelling when the tracking number showed up and the package shortly thereafter. More than a few people have contacted Vortex regarding the grey market concern and Vortex has confirmed to multiple people, besides my own inquiry, per the comments on slickdeals these are legit scopes.
    A little patience is worth the wait for a good price and free shipping.

That's what I'm thought, but just want to see what's going on. As long as I got it and it's legit don't mind a little wait. Was gonna snatch the 6-18x44 too but looks like they are sold out. Can't find it else where for around $180

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom