• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlbanianSKS

I had just got home from dropping the gf at class,while watching the garbage that walks up and down the road anymore.I dropped her off and came home.I figured I was going to read some book about something written by someone...relax basiclly.I was reading for about 20 minutes after I got home.No TV on,all lights off,still daylight outside and Im the only one home.Then THUMP. That book closed Ill say that. I have 3 small dogs that went crazy.They heard it too so im not just hearing things. Had my Beretta 92 on my side. I had never really thought how I might react. I would react but I didnt know how good. I cleaned the 3rd floor, down the stairs,... empty,all rooms,into the basement. I have practiced clearing my home before but didnt know I was this fast.This was real!
    I cleared the basement and was coming up on my laundry room.It has 2 doors. I always leave them open. I cleared the laundry room.Thought to my self...what the hell?
    This house is empty!I was releived.I went back in to grab something to bring up to eat and closed the door behind me.I got half way in the room then THE DOOR BEHIND ME OPENS BACK UP! Before I new what happened I was in full fight mode and was looking down my sites at the door.Nothing! Did I just see a ghost? I didnt think my house was haunted!
    Its not,a peice of frame ( side note the basement is Dad's giant hoarder mess,junk in the floor shit everywhere) had closed in the door and it was falling over,opening the door under its weight.Training helped me know how to fight. Training also helped me not put a hole in an emprty door and wall.
    Be safe my friends.

Hart-Attack

Nov 20, 2008
    Fallston, MD
    i love it when birds fly into the window in my office or the sliders in the family room...always gets me moving. one of them was knocked out cold and didn't move for a few minutes. he came close to ending up in the trash can. glad to hear that it wasn't anything serious

AlbanianSKS

i love it when birds fly into the window in my office or the sliders in the family room...always gets me moving. one of them was knocked out cold and didn't move for a few minutes. he came close to ending up in the trash can. glad to hear that it wasn't anything serious

Had one knock itself out on my bay window one day. I brought it inside. Then left. Everyone had a surprise when they came home.:lol2:

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Had one knock itself out on my bay window one day. I brought it inside. Then left. Everyone had a surprise when they came home.:lol2:

I was attacked by a band of killer parakeets once. They can draw blood you know!

Love the white crest toothpaste idea....great for nail holes. Dat sh!t works.

Splitter

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL

Heard a loud noise last week and didn't figure it out til the next morning. It was a Woodpecker what had ran into my back garage door, dead as a doornail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom