• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I'm sorry, I just don't see it. I've been reading the police log in the paper for thirty years and haven't seen one yet. Always stopped for something serious like running from the cops or DWI and wind up charged with weapons violations.

i have been pulled over 4 times with my rifle or shotgun in my truck. once for a tail light out, once for not wearing my seatbely, my fault, twice for supposedly weaving which i was not doing. all 4 times the cop saw my firearms since they were in plain veiw and all four times they blew a gasket and made me prove they were unloaded by either showing them or twice they set me on the side of the road and they checked for themselves. the two times they did that they dug around in the truck and found shells and cartriges but none in the guns. all four times they spent time on the radio checking me out. all four times they let me go since they couldnt find anything wrong with what i was doing. so they check everytime they see firearms. i get it, its for their saftey. but they DO check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom